3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Windofchange 17.10.19 08:39 pm

Problems with the game (LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures)

People! there is a problem with the game! Anyway, downloaded the game, installed, downloaded the crack, run. Pishit that oerbke, send, do not send the report. Tell me what to do!!!
10 Comments
Sort by:
W
Windofchange 17.10.19

Pirates, pirates. I forgot about this thread even, but thanks anyway.

W
Windofchange 17.10.19

Well, well!)

M
M to da M and Sj 17.10.19

me too!bought,installed,the license,and kada starts playing,and there is the same hell as the wind!if anyone knows how to prevent write either in the mail or contact in the mail MomSj in contact Doktor mom!wait!or if you have a niche there, then let's!but it is advisable to contact!

K
KInG-KING 17.10.19

Help run the game and there is splash screen appears then samlet flies and all black screen with music what to do???? I have a laptop Aspire 5741G

M
MrGrayCat 17.10.19

Guys, please help, bug with jump, the character gets stuck on the right buildings and does not jump with them, who knows how to solve, leave feedback plz. PS version pirate, Russian language

v
vasyakrisov 17.10.19

Please help, the problem with the game.
Start the mission of Last crusade and the all black(on video). And location - transparent.
PS. I have a pirate.

D
DeCroWn 17.10.19

vasyakrisov
Did you figure out?
also can not solve this problem((

A
ArtemiiB 18.09.21

vasyakrisov
Same (

C
Crazy is no name 03.04.22

vasyakrisov
This is the same garbage, I think to save the progress and rewrite the game, it can help, it seems the reason is the incorrect installation of the textures due to the fact that the pirate

c
chapmro 20.08.22

Dyadyka Yar
, did it help?