3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leo1968 17.10.19 08:39 pm

DLS Soul Harvest seem to match tightly (SpellForce 3)

Version GOG. Medusa quest fails. All smoothed out, all the flakes in my backpack and on the statues of the reaction Defeat all enemies.
In Windholm can not enter, the guard is not talking at the gate, while health decreases. And tight approach to the gate, too, there is an inscription Defeat all enemies.
Googled sites, and it turns out the bug with nigari male on larski swamps and bandits....
It looks like long will have to wait until fix the bugs.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BAGMAN2 17.10.19

Play 1.0 version, the bug is only with slime, the rest has passed. Bandit found just on the map with jellyfish, on the edge of the East hiding =)

Jellyfish done quickly, stupidly poked by 2(8) scales are different and all got really Boss a long beat, strong it =)

B
BAGMAN2 17.10.19

The guard in Wyndholme gave 4K I think or even 500 coins, don't remember. After some bribes missed me =)

L
Leo1968 17.10.19

BAGMAN2
So he did not want to talk. There is no dialogue. He noted, and no conversation. Game 1.0.1 patched.
And the statue of the jellyfish is also not working. To the left of the screen appears the inscription defeat all enemies.

R
RedOwl 17.10.19

Not running the main campaign of SpellForce 3. Says Coming soon.

S
ScarletWanderer 17.10.19

Leo1968
pirates 1.0.1 or what?
because litsuha the long-1.0.3

S
ScarletWanderer 17.10.19

RedOwl
well, as if the main campaign is not out yet for this version. And it says that in a short time. In General, I in the Internet information not found. When and how they want to add support to the campaign 3 SpellForce. Can be in Vahe only for those who bought 3.

k
knazbeloyar 17.10.19

Anybody else had a problem? Received a quest from the Queen, armor Armor of the Royal guard... when dressing lost ALL concentration and can not be restored, so intended?

B
Blaster Dark 17.10.19

Dashing guys not all killed. There are those that in the Eye, and it needs a key, which XP*n where to look... But on location like no, because I went around and all AVAILABLE enemies nailed. Vinculados showed Maxim Noriya and killed him took his armor.

R
Roman Tupchiy 17.10.19

Actually I come to the Queen, and she does not appear....Help pliz

R
Roman Tupchiy 17.10.19