3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ERHater 11.06.20 09:09 pm

Impressions of the game (Dead State)

Just passed the game, not the first time but only after I do not remember what account patch. It took about a month, the game is REALLY long if you open the whole map and understand the dialogue, then the length is comparable to Fallout 2. Well, in short:
Pros: the fact that when I tried to open in Fort Zombie, here revealed 100%. Here is almost everything you need is the game about zombies - base building, tons of loot, rescue the survivors, resolving contentious issues (like killing someone to survive). All this very much, for 90 days did not get the feeling that something a little
Cons: lots of bugs that are not fixed still - teleport the enemies, errors in the dialogues, departures.
In General, the game despite the cost, was able to say a new word in the genre. In contrast to the same Dead Rising 3.
4 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 11.06.20

Liked the game. Something reminded me of these games: looter and 7.62. The only thing that I would like, this map is ten times larger, more elaborate and detailed story and Baiocco more elaborate.

T
Tatarin2 11.06.20

Played like that in the game this like game on survival,but this did not like the fact that the interface is much troubled in it,when not like games where the garbage all muddy from the game menu,always liked when the compact controls,and this game is not among this.Played so the strong difficulty without saving the recording as well in the mail,I would not say that the game is super cool,but I wonder did especially the beginning.And the main thing in the game is the goal and not just sit around and obsess over what to do next,or in the trash kill each other.What about fighting too much done,and you can join the battle and if you're far away from him abruptly to escape that characters do not lose it.In the game there are like looters and zombie come and zombies fighting with the bandits and himself in a fight to get to them.That for the first time did,but I think I will play but the difficulty where you can save to give.

L
Lunnyy Yastreb 11.06.20

and the battles in the game turn based or what?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.06.20

Why I about it knew nothing. Westland, only in a different format and with its post-Apocalypse.