3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
golden_wind 11.06.20 09:09 pm

the problem is when you start (Far Cry: Primal)

I'm going through such a problem when running almost any game the computer tightly hangs, among those games is far cry primal. All driver of computer new and on the characteristics suitable for the minimum requirements. Look forward to your early reply.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 11.06.20

immediately or after some time? possible overheating problems, look at the temperature of dirt

A
Akunamatataa 11.06.20

Daniel Zotov wrote:
possible overheating problems
Maybe the fan on vidyuhi dead? While 3D graphics do not launch, plowing, and after starting any game the temperature jumps dramatically and kirdyk?
How does it look? The picture freezes?
-----------------
If with temperature everything is fine, try it all the same wipe clean the graphics driver and install again, as an option to revert to the previous version and see what happens.

D
Danil Zotov 11.06.20

Akunamatataa
there may not only depend on the graphics card overheating, but the CPU if the CPU is overheated instant kluck the computer tightly hangs, or reboots, and the CPU to heat up enough a few seconds about it also do not forget to check its temperature in the first place

A
Akunamatataa 11.06.20

Well, of course, and may processor, but load it from time to time jumps without any connection with the launch of games (after starting the computer during start-up, for example), so if the hangs happen only when you start the game, then it suggests the video card...

g
golden_wind 11.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Yes, from just the game logo and immediately crashes

D
Danil Zotov 11.06.20

_TORNADO_
then change the driver, you may be crashing because of not stable the driver, by the way what video card?

g
gennaz 11.06.20

Download Fur mark potest card and the CPU(what the temperature,holds if the frequencies),and there already to draw conclusions.
Well, about the PSU, do not forget.

S
SR3M 11.06.20

Well, in extreme cases reinstall Windows)

V
VALERSON0502 11.06.20

-_TORNADO_-
the characteristics suitable for the minimum requirements (C)
It looks at Your calculator only to play Tetris and no firewood will not help here.

A
ARMRUD 11.06.20

_TORNADO_
I have this problem 5 years if not 6
but not all games crash
I changed none helped
but I used to hang with a black screen
the picture now hangs
but again, I remind you not always, helps disable the anti-virus
this problem can be due to anything
in biose error, hard drive dying, could be the reason for BP
again the video card or the motherboard is bust
for me personally, after this the kernel hangs in CPU cycles is lost after a restart on three cores all running stably,

g
golden_wind 11.06.20

Daniel Zotov
I have Nvidia GTX 650

r
requital-47 11.06.20

So,completely clean the computer from the cooler to a video card and operative,then change the video driver well kaneshno Sdelay defragmentation