3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turgor 11.06.20 09:09 pm

How to allocate resources? (For Honor)

If there is a hero, figuring the allocation of resources - will illuminate the subject more in detail, pliz! And then nifiga not clear what's behind the numbers that line.. XS.. I Think many will be interested. And even cooler was used if someone videogid sbatsat )) But any help will do )
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Kalashnikov 11.06.20

Turgor
Learn yourself to understand everything.Used on all ready,that would things done for you.

T
Turgor 11.06.20

Mr.Kalashnikov
Chic answer )) And most importantly - is universal ))))))
Right, it's time to close the forum - it is lazy to produce ))

D
Doomshfaft 11.06.20

After the match tab click vote resource allocation and choose on the map the area of the attack or defense you want to sponsor. If you do not select resources will be automatically distributed equally in all areas. Territory and invested the most resources among the 3 sides - leaves her. Stripes and percentages just indicate this ratio.

Manual selection is needed when you want to capture or hold some specific area, but the rest are all good.
Right now you can trust the auto select for the Vikings merged when it turned out that they played least of all the people. Well, the samurai defeated at the same time. Doesn't matter how many people stop playing by the end of the PTA and how hard you will try. Provided the total number is a drop in the sea.

So, if you want to affect the result - just keep winning. Well or change direction, so your points didn't go to GC, no other tricks.

H
HandsomeRed 11.06.20

Mr.Kalashnikov
Oh...someone today on the Dating site rejected?)

T
Turgor 11.06.20

Doomshfaft
Right now you can trust the auto select for the Vikings merged when it turned out that they played least of all the people. Well, the samurai defeated at the same time
then you have something like, confused, because on 20:00 26th among the Vikings poured forward as skazhenny and later grabbed almost all of the disputed territories..

I now think that if we are to invest somewhere, in those areas where the situation is more or less equal, i.e. has a chance to win, but no significant advantage in favor of my faction. Although there is a suspicion that the majority of players, the allocation of resources do not do, will always win the faction for which more play. I hope I'm wrong, but so far it looks stupid and pointless (

And here's another series of questions:

1. How many days per season?
2. What do the numbers in the upper right corner: 1 2 3 4 5 ?
3. If I allocate resources as a samurai, and then, for example, switched to the Vikings, what happens with the previously distributed resources? Himself will fight?
4. Awards are issued only at the end of the season? What if I for the different parties during the season played?

D
Doomshfaft 11.06.20

Turgor
1. Until the end of the PTA. Even after the release of 10 weeks on the conflict will be.
2. Rounds. Each round is 2 weeks, but again, not in the PTA. I do not think that the result of the PTA will go in the overall standings.
3. After a faction change you stop scoring and lose the opportunity to influence the course of the confrontation.
4. The idea award will be given only in the case that you won, not me fraction. Those who have realized that it smells like kerosene and stripped to livnot quick to the winners - shish with oil.

Yes, and something I began to doubt the reliability of the data of the warring parties. If they have been faithful to that first 24 hours, the Vikings only were cut off. Then abruptly the situation changed. Either the players understand that it is not necessary to play for the Vikings being in their faction, or their force developed by the increased odds of obtaining resources, or all that useless scrap of paper and the outcome will deprive themselves developed, but right now just poured oil into the fire. Similar story in Warfmare as it was when 1 side was leaking on all fronts, but after some time accidentally beginning to keep up with the winner a couple of percent, considering that all the players over to the winning side, because it is not forbidden.

M
MStanislaV 11.06.20

Read the comments reminded me of a faction in Mortal Kombat X. Superficially of course.

T
Turgor 11.06.20

Doomshfaft, thanks for the answers!

Doomshfaft wrote:
Either the players understand that it is not necessary to play for the Vikings being in their faction
I don't quite get yet - like this? You can read more?

W
Weskei 11.06.20

Turgor
Well, I mean you choose any faction, but can play for any character of any faction.
For example, chosen knights, but playing as a samurai - you're still a knight.
Faction, in fact, is only the emblem.
But each faction its own kind of material for aprada armor. I mean, if you understand the material clothes for the knight, you can't this material be used to improve the clothes of a samurai.