3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123er 11.06.20 09:09 pm

tell me.two questions.. (Resident Evil 0)

(1) it is possible to adjust the level of the sound of footsteps and gunfire to sound at the same volume? and then make your own gun shots, the sound of footsteps and rain becomes almost inaudible. turn up the volume to hear footsteps, the sound of gunfire and reloading becomes almost deafening. I understand that indoors firing sounds louder than outside, but the realism I like it not.(2) it is possible to remove the display of the cursor on the monitor without moving it to the corner of the screen and without using the trainers?

4 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 11.06.20

about the sounds you to your own question answered-it's realism... then the ambient sounds will drown out the footsteps and the shots (for example the sound of water, the rumble of the train and so on)... ahah what do you think? you stupidly listen to what is happening around the corner? and ambush to not get? this is the essence rezika))) maybe it can be changed in the game files, but is hemorrhagic (+ game port from consoles-there was originally their schools)... and a cursor... I have a problem was when I folded and unfolded the game window - that do not like to be treated...

d
daf123er 11.06.20

all the sounds in the game except shots and why recharge, heard almost at the same volume level. nothing and not have to listen. the question was whether we can reduce the volume of shots by making changes to the game files? and then playing in the headphones deaf can.

O
Oleg V 11.06.20

daf123er
probably somehow possible, I have not tried... but shot the same loud sound? we don't shoot with a silencer...

d
daf123er 11.06.20

Oleg
okay, forget it.there is no way.