3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 11.06.20 09:10 pm

Achievements in Far cry: Primal (Far Cry: Primal)

Please tell me does the game on PC achievements or the achievements and the incentive is why no achievements for this game?
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
VALERSON0502 11.06.20

-S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798-
All the achievements are Uplay. No matter where purchased the game on Steam or in the shop next door anyway, the game only launches through Uplay and thus the achievements should be recorded as it passes.

Z
Zloy bibliotekar 11.06.20

Interestingly,and how long you can still buy Far cry: Primal Deluxe edition with additions?And will they later in the game some add-ons to introduce both free and paid?

G
Gutsz 11.06.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798
All the achievements can be found here - http://www.playground.ru/wiki/far_cry_primal/walkthrough/achievements/

Z

Gutsz
But there's only achievements on the Xbox one and PS4,or PC exactly the same?

V
VALERSON0502 11.06.20

-S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 967798-
And since when is achievement suddenly began to do for each platform separately? The first time I heard. If they are all the same... And about the additions the answer is clear: no more DLC in the game will not. If there is a package Season Pass or something, the whole thing sold on pre-order.

Z

VALERSON0502
And will they be interested in the game to upgrade,what missions to add updates or just the Season Pass And why is it still then not have the incentive?Whether in the game to make something new to release patches?Will the developers maintain,and update Far cry:Primal?

P
Paul_SH 11.06.20

Already had two updates (patch with bug fixes and optimization). The current version 1.1.2. Soon promise to release another patch, but call it No. 2 (not No. 3): forums.ubi.com.

DLC is still only available in APEX EDITION:
DLC
Probably will be sold separately later. Other additions the developers didn't say anything, but who knows what they have in mind...)

Z

Paul_SH
And whether they write these additions on the office website?
And whether free add-on that introduces some new stuff,characters,animals, etc.?(I mean,you never know maybe they said something or wrote or hinted)

P
Paul_SH 11.06.20

If the DLC will be sold separately (likely Yes), then, of course, the information will appear on the official website (such as incoming DLC) in stores Uplay and Steam (on the game page). At least with the previous games They were.
No free add-ons (DLC) will not, because the extra money the developers ;) for Free - only fixes (patches).

G
Gutsz 11.06.20

Exactly the same.

Z

Paul_SH
I dug today at the official site of the game,and already there was the first addition,here is the link:http://far-cry.ubisoft.com/primal/EN-us/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:161-239328-16&ct=tcm:161-76770-32 ,though free

P
Paul_SH 11.06.20

This patch No. 1.
Do not confuse additional content (DLC) with fixes (patches).

Z

Paul_SH
So it added a new level of complexity,it turns out, though quite tiny but the DLS :)

d
davidrf 11.06.20

Something I did not understand what kind of sticks and grass? Activated them, and nothing new...

k
kutab_zade 11.06.20

Hello. Help with the problem. The game passed by 99.67%, but in the list of RARE animals BLACK JAGUAR highlighted in white. Although I have it tamed and diminished , but still nothing changes and I can't complete the game 100%. Who knows a solution to this problem, please help. Thank you.