3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mobakas2013 11.06.20 09:11 pm

Where do you need to bring $500.000, while playing as Trevor? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Where you need to bring like$ 500,000 playing as Trevor? I clambered all around the canyon and Fort Zancudo but not what is not found
Help to find the place you need to bring 500 000$,
30 Comments
Sort by:
H
Haiiro Ookami 11.06.20

Rather, it is the pier with the submarine. To it from the ring road leads the primer. In terms of just said that, as the end of a safety fence on the dirt road down to the pier. If there is a barrier don't know not played, but should be.

M
Mobakas2013 11.06.20

I thought so too and went there but there is not one there and it is not clear what time you need to approach it and what to do

I
Igor Las Venturas 11.06.20

And what will happen if the money to bring?

G
Gentelman 11.06.20

Watched a few videos on YouTube: people make all seems to be correct, but when it comes to location, nothing happens.
In General, you have to wait until someone this Easter eggs will open.

M
MaksDKD 11.06.20

Yes , to the docks should go , but here's what I noticed : it is Necessary to drive Trevor through North Chumash , and when it is somewhere 500 meters remains , someone said on the radio as I drove , listening to do not understand , as there is interference and the person speaks with a strong accent...

Right , have to wait until someone discover it , and perhaps themselves R* will give a hint more....

J
JonnyFaz 11.06.20

Someone brought a$ 500,000 to the pier, playing for Trevor?

t
tyurms 11.06.20

JonnyFaz
I'm confused where to go. but as I understand, this is the pier where the submarine. when traveling by car Trevor, when approaching the place someone says something on the radio. that is when the place. don't know about you, but meyan when pulling onto the dirt road near the steps is usually worth all-terrain vehicle with a body like our victory (don't remember what kind of car in the game). ie I go there is no coming, there is a landing and the car. I once arrived there in the evening, and next to that victory it was a black car a station wagon. either just that, or not. but I saw the WHOLE game there for the first time. maybe something mean. I got into it, but nothing has changed. no one solved it. on the forums write that day and night stood, the result is 0

s
spitfire 26 rus 11.06.20

JonnyFaz
I haven't tried this chip. If anyone knows about where to go with Trevor Pyatikhatki, at what time and under what circumstances, write a review. On what kind of pier you need to come, the game must be completed 100 percent. or not, and what conditions you need to follow to Trevelino something happened when he arrives with the money on a pier or jetty.

F
Frelancher 11.06.20

1.For this Easter eggs game must be completed 100%
2.You need to go only to vehicles Trevor
3.To be povsednevnoi clothing Trevor
4.To be fully armed, including (Kok.Molotov)
5.To come back on Friday, there will are car hatch back in the day
Well, in what time and in what weather I don't know.

J
JUnnAmmED 11.06.20

Frelancher
Look at the date...

h
hjbghv 11.06.20

JUnnAmmED
I also advise you to look at the date

I
Innokentiy Korshakov 11.06.20

Gentelman
And you can credit this video?

a
andrew154 11.06.20

guys hi to all, on account of this legend Trevor... here nothing is clear... or it's divorce...
as I wrote above.... all items except 1, can be deleted..

1.For this Easter eggs the game has to be passed on 100% +
2.You need to go only to vehicles Trevor +
3.To be povsednevnoi clothing Trevor ? clothes? pants\pants or tights ?? shoes???
4.To be fully armed, including (Kok.Molotov) ? Kok. Molotov you can find it near the docks is...
5.To come back on Friday, there will are car hatch back in the day? why is Friday ? is there any day,any time is the sports beetle))
Well, in what time and in what weather I don't know. ?

judging by the video(link below) about these points NOTHING!!! but instead of these items,there are other important items! but so anybody and did not work to unravel the legend of Trevor..
watch the video carefully,and perhaps someone will be able to pass a legend, I tried,the result is 0, the game passed by 100%
(if anyone can beat the legend) please put the description of the passage
Spoiler

D
DrakulaVlad 11.06.20

In the video, which is presented andrew154, not fully clothed in standard clothing, in the very first mission of Trevor in addition to this garment is also wearing a watch that do not put this person in the video, possibly due to not having this job.

a
andrew154 11.06.20

DrakulaVlad, alas.... it looks like all nonsense... as there are nuances,
I tried to get this job done, is useless, nothing happens..
in the first translation of this message or riddle not translated correctly..
lago Zankudo actually is the name of a Fort(military base) and not of lake, the second lake Zankudo in the game!!
read more ... about a half mile past the Raton canyon, it does not mean that you need through the canyon to go or to walk... and need to walk or drive past this canyon...
read more ... when will the fence follow the dirt road down to the docks, there is clearly need to go on foot...
read more... casual clothes, t-shirt,watch,tights,and brown boots(so was dressed Trevor,when only it was opened)
and under this message there are 5 xxxxx what it is not clear 5 passing options ?? or what is it ?

now, at the expense of the video.. where did those options go? from the airport through the canyon ?? with a stop at the beach? where from ? and other options are... not clear...
it is also not clear where did this??

1.For this Easter eggs game must be completed 100%
2.You need to go only to vehicles Trevor
3.To be povsednevnoi clothing Trevor
4.To be fully armed, including (Kok.Molotov)
5.To come back on Friday, there will are car hatch back in the day
Well, in what time and in what weather I don't know.

all items except 3,complete nonsense, where it is said about these points in the message ?? about fitment Beck is also complete nonsense, it appears randomly on any day and at any time

also the impression that this quest had something to do with the ending of the game,but I could be wrong, it is in these docks at the end of the game threw off a car from the mountain,
and by the way here is the message on the map
Spoiler

S
SkyraX 11.06.20

As the mystery is still not solved,I think that her answer can is jetpack? Trevor brings 500k and he (maybe aliens?)give jpac. Or is there a solution?

S
Subostiv 11.06.20

I razgadal)when Pojezierze to the docks,then come back three pickup truck,dumped guys and shouting about the fact that I gave money to start firing)and that's all)

Was the car Trevor,in casual clothes,a lot of weapons but not all passed 100%

a
andrew154 11.06.20

Subostiv,
actually, these pickups have no relation to this puzzle! these pick-UPS from other events appear random event bad deal so alas ,you have not solved that mystery,

by the way, at the docks an event occurs, on the stairs, sit type 2, and talking, when Trevor, one type takes the phone and calls the police,then,types run ,what is the reason for this event is not clear

x
xardasdan 11.06.20

you can indicate on the map the place?

S
SkyraX 11.06.20

this Easter eggs are going to crack or not?