3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 11.06.20 09:12 pm

Freezes after 15 minutes time. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Good day. I want to consult with people who fumble more than me. The problem is, in principle, is not new and many I think there is. The fact that just after 10-15 minutes the game starts to give friezes. First one, then 3 minutes later another, 2 another, and so comes to the fact that the frieze almost every second. The game displays on my AMD HD 7850 for around 45 FPS, I'm not complaining, just annoying freezes. The problem is most likely that the CPU I have dual core (2.9 GHz), but at the beginning of the game is great. Of RAM 8 GB. In General the game is excellent, except that the friezes. This part of the Assassin is very interested in me, I want to go. We look forward to your advice.
PS I know I need to change the processor, do not remind. Maybe there's another way, besides changing the processor? Just now with the money strained.
15 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukava_d 11.06.20

Check the CPU temperature! I have Friesians was due to the fact that it was heated!

D
Daidjer 11.06.20

PaXa_ wrote:
We look forward to your advice.
One game you will not solve anything. You play in the future in different games. You need upgrade: Mat. Board, Processor, video Card, Oper. memory. It'll cost you around 45-55 thousand wooden. Want to play - get the money (you can take the credit in the savings Bank.)

P
PaXa_ 11.06.20

Daidjer
My friend... I know. The fact that at the moment I have no money at the global upgrade of the computer. Super new and powerful games in the near future I wish to download. But my problem is that initially everything is fine, and then bad. And I specifically asked knowledgeable people to try to find a way that will help me avoid buying a new CPU (specifically for this game). Clearly lay out?

P
PaXa_ 11.06.20

kukava_d
Yes, I too thought. We need to change the thermal paste. Thanks, will hold a study on the existence of overheating CPU.

D
Daidjer 11.06.20

PaXa_
Well, try to experiment with the files.
http://www.playground.ru/files/assassins_creed_syndicate/
And overheating of the percent put Hades and pomonitor the temperature of the PERC in the game. And then paste me.

P
PaXa_ 11.06.20

Daidjer
Not, experiments with files I already had. Moreover, the number of FPS is almost unchanged. I try not to exceed my limit of video memory, and if ukladyvaetsya in this limit, all except the textures I have consistently played on a high. Even smoothing. And about overheating... Downloaded the first program for temperature monitoring. Played 30-40 minutes and not a single freeze, as evil. I don't know what I actually have with the game is going on. Tomorrow I will measure again with the program you advised, I will unsubscribe

f
fog666666 11.06.20

no I had it wound up freshmen . it should stick from the system unit to expel and spells.and it is better to remove this shitty game.

P
PaXa_ 11.06.20

fog666666
Are you stupid? Why did you come here, if you can't offer something useful? There are always these stupid instances that should be destroyed from society

f
fog666666 11.06.20

Your ass around the corner to destroy

P
PaXa_ 11.06.20

fog666666
Your ass wiped around the corner. In the footsteps of retarded breed of people I will not go. You were lower than I thought replying to my present. Petushki everywhere

P
PaXa_ 11.06.20

Daidjer
Played a second time. The temperature is 45-50 degrees. Given the fact that today I entered the game and grabbed the friezes. The frieze tsitsa 15-20 seconds and in just a fraction of a second following. Then the computer froze completely and had to restart PC. I guess it's still in the engine, the game itself, because, again, played yesterday for about 40 minutes and came across a frieze.

D
Daidjer 11.06.20

PaXa_
No, but I have that all right. Slowly going through the second time. No Frisians. Everything is stable and smooth. Here in unity, in the release version, was the friezes. Later patches corrected. And with the Syndicate all the rules from the beginning.
Have you tried to reinstall the game?

P
PaXa_ 11.06.20

Daidjer
No. It seems to me that this does not remedy the problem. Manager processor is loaded to the max, but in the monitoring the computer does not get hot neither during the game nor at the time of the freeze. You have a computer more powerful than my... What to do, I'll never know.

f
fog666666 11.06.20

PaXa_
you little wanker I would kick your ears

P
PaXa_ 11.06.20

fog666666
Life is unfair