3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WeiLis 11.06.20 09:12 pm

Is it worth to buy the game in 2017 ? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

can't decide to buy the game or not.
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 11.06.20

WeiLis
Call Bobby Kotick, he'll quickly help to make.

W
WeiLis 11.06.20

Protocol10
HA! HA! HA!. Your jokes my kidneys failed .

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

WeiLis
Sorry

W
WeiLis 11.06.20

Protocol10
Yes, all kapets .

J
Jackubovich 11.06.20

People, not worth it

k
kudamasoff 11.06.20

WeiLis
Well, if you have extra money then buy, more fun multiplayer get it, and so can pirates and download

R
RevIO2RUS 11.06.20

Worth it, though now there and a lack of support and the large number of players there are some problems, like cheaters, which no bans, and cheat servers, which for some reason you're going to reconnect over and over again until you get the server with the best ping, and choose another mode is now not an option, because you simply will not find games.

A
ARM_SERJ 11.06.20

Cartoon fire in it, one of the best in the series, but she is not popular and people think there is no...

V
VaLK 11.06.20

I also think that there are few people. Plus the incentive price for the complete kit 2200 seems too high.
I would buy a complete set say for a price no more 500r. Also for me, minus the incentive for this game is the lack of dedicated servers that I can't choose the server on which I play.
The major concern that will buy, and people are now playing little.

G
GRailD 11.06.20

The game is worthwhile, but the point is to buy and not to download somewhere questionable, it depends are you going to play multiplayer, given that the players there are already quite a few, but if you just go alone then such games do not have a Statute of limitations, which means this game is recommended even if you're a fan of shooters, so just download if want to get or buy if you want simple and easy to play multiplayer don't bother with the search method starts in savetuju pirates

d
ded_dimitriy 11.06.20

Game one of the best in the series. If not played,Beri. Yes,and multiplayer is great.

E
Edvin24251 11.06.20

Not worth it, online it is already there, it is better to React or download Sevlan.

w
wrcv 11.06.20

Take definitely.

M
Meganert 11.06.20

no, the best part 4 remaster

Z
Zalim Hakunov 11.06.20

Depends on what you want. It's probably everyone went, but in multiplayer, even in 2к17 there enough people playing.