3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torstein 11.06.20 09:13 pm

OverWatch (Need for Speed: Rivals)

Hello , if someone used a miracle if you could explain to me what is there to do? How to make a level? How to open a car for the riders which is only available via OverWatch?
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnout_S89 11.06.20

gla1ve
https://network.needforspeed.com/
On the left menu. Earn level through the use of abilities: recharge nitro, etc. Choose the target player and use him to either repair or theft nitro or machine damage. Abilities are opened gradually.

How to open a car for the riders which is only available via OverWatch?
Until I figure it out. When you go into overwatch on the right is a list of jobs. These tasks activate and then go into the game and perform. Maybe after you complete these tasks, will be available exclusive car...

I
Iliya1999 11.06.20

Let's see..... Personally, I am in OverWatch reached the 50th level and no more. don't even know what to do, just unlikely to 50th level - the latest...

T
Torstein 11.06.20

Ask a question about Cinelli, recharge Nitra and so on how to organize it all? Idmu all csopaki , nothing happens:(

T
Torstein 11.06.20

Guys, help. How to use OverWatch'om?

B
Burnout_S89 11.06.20

gla1ve
When I first went in I had OverWatch can replenish your nitro and then 20%. Then gradually rocked up to 60%. Further increase in the levels opened up new abilities: mending the fence of roads, etc.

Idmu all csopaki , nothing happens:(
Try to start task extra fuel on the right. Or more...

D
Daemon 5647 11.06.20

The rating is earned by choosing a job in the right part of the screen or for the performance of certain dejsvie (increase nitro players,repair machines, etc.) To access the hidden cars in the game through the window over watch open challenges( they are given upon reaching certain levels). While the game should be included over watch. Once opened in over watch lot,go into the game and easy drive choose like list over watch go to the coordinates and if I win a contest open cars( Maserati at the riders and two Bentleys from the police). It was difficult at first too,but then I realized the principle of operation.

T
Torstein 11.06.20

Daemon 5647
In easydrive nothing appears new in the game overwatch opened. Coordinates any new issues , in addition to standard racing / workshops / shelters.
Probably it is necessary to go somehow through the NeedForSpeed Network? But when you enter , is required to decrypt the QR-Code , which I don't know how to do it.

D
Daemon 5647 11.06.20

gla1ve
No, you need to go here via your browser network.needforspeed.com/ then enter your nickname and password from the origin. And then earn your rating on this website. I think after reaching level 10 over watch opens first car-a Maserati with the riders. To get it go into the game and easy drive through pick kind a list of over watch or autolog recommendations,just do not remember. Then follow the GPS coordinates to the desired solutio .win it and after the event is completed successfully otkroetsa Maserati. The exact same analogy open the other 2 cars( first accumulated ranking through website network.you go into the game-a list of autolog-win and machine open)

o
onill2009 11.06.20

Daemon 5647
I have four events passed, but the Maserati is not open, the rating network.needforspeed.com/ 10

R
Rabotyaga TV 11.06.20

onill2009
in the game - avtolog - events - choose overwatch - voila.

o
onill2009 11.06.20

VasileFF1993
Exactly what I was doing. the truth of the fifth event opened
Troy Sanders
Do not, I wonder
Thank you all.

o
onill2009 11.06.20

The question in OverWatch there is no support in Russian, and can I install the app on your smart background

After 50 the level given machine, and OverWatch was gone, so it must be. passed 17 tests.

o
onill2009 11.06.20

Who would not be answer.

B
BlackFC 11.06.20

to get, I ran out of gas, what to do?

Q
Quasisensor 11.06.20

BlackFC
To zapravlyatsya, what else then :-)

C
Ctjutqq 11.06.20

may not understand) I do not have a license , can I OverWatch Zaitov

A
Atmosfera74 11.06.20

Ctjutqq
can online nfs network wait for the play button owerwatch

I
Ilya Semchenko 11.06.20

help! I go to the site needforspeed network and asks me to download the game what to do? I already have the game!

m
marichkalove 11.06.20

Hello! went to owerwatch.to perform the mission.wanted to help a friend ---click + nitro (and I do 20 %) and nothing happens!why?

k
kotasha 11.06.20

Lost cars from over watch it is necessary only to close the game