3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vintorez96 11.06.20 09:14 pm

Someone passed ERS without a single glitch? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Managed to get ers without a single glitch. I have even PM drew.
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Lunev 11.06.20

Passed but with the patches clean without glitches is not passed

D
Dead Maus 11.06.20

Витя3ь
When I passed the second time, I stupidly ran around the area performed extra tasks and so on. In short I did not have nonuniform departure or glitch.

k
kos_028 11.06.20

prompt additional tasks such as to take a post-receiver at the dump or grab a Parking lot outside a concentration camp actually pass??...I completed them,but they don't count....and glow

J
Josud 11.06.20

Well, sometimes counted.But seriously you can go through the tasks you need to point the job came a group of stalkers to the grouping from which you took the job.So funny I had to 5 patch.

k
kos_028 11.06.20

but to do so they followed me?...or as so they came after capture?

k
kos_028 11.06.20

and what patch will solve all the problems completely?..I have the problem only with this,the game crashes

J
Josud 11.06.20

No patch.Because there is no such.But the v patch.1.5.0.7 the game

k
kos_028 11.06.20

with it will be performed extra tasks such as these?

J
Josud 11.06.20

I don't know exactly,but I do it all PERFECTLY.PS And passed the game with this patch 4 times.Drill, not pozheleesh http://www.playground.ru/files/13083/

6EDYuH 11.06.20

heh, went through the game on all versions of patches - no escape and Gluck!

S
SeregiCH 11.06.20

And PM and ERS without a single glitch (both licensed), but the mod is another matter, but still mod the Surf deserves attention.

K
Konsul 11.06.20

fiction wingding. 07 patch

W
Who am I dammit 11.06.20

Dillarian, I know what you mean Until the seventh patch will not install will not play on normal(on my comp). Although the PM did not fail. Except that once flew on the Radar(Hz because of that, I restart the game and all was fine)

I
IzitStar 11.06.20

Step 1 - bugs, 2 step - glycemia!

Y
Yur af 11.06.20

I am current on my pirates. but the license of a friend is a gesture with the research Institute of agriculture went to the entrance to the dump and crashed and no save loads. and so three times the game took place all in the same place. PM a dangerous place is a bridge with a moat on the location bar 100 x-rays there before the checkpoint hangs always and at all (under power) the cars (have 5 of my friends to be exact.)

M
Midfield 11.06.20

I have a permanent bug with black mesh after a certain distance radius around the hero

[
[IN]FERNAL 11.06.20

In the game of constant glitches,even when I bought a license,patches on it to put it.Sometimes not even loading and saving vis is stupid or anything.We hope that in subsequent games of the series STALKER it will not.

R
RusVolk 11.06.20

I went through the game without glitches.

G
GTAman 11.06.20

Once thrown and all.

S
Super Kote 11.06.20

no