3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
officer4 11.06.20 09:14 pm

Rats and how to take off to fight? (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare)

I started this topic because the rat in sniper servers ZADALBALI!!! In this thread discussing themselves the rats and the ways how to take off the effeciency fight.
1. Claymore mine to put where the rat'' the most common.
2. Pocito rats, watch out for enemy teams and for members of your team.
3. If you sit in OBS then you too should follow rats.
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sgt. Pepper lonely heart 11.06.20

EEH yeah you already said)

Y
YaroslavVS 11.06.20

In short, on the sniper server install respectively a sniper map. I know one, there, in the middle of the map there is a mine field, pripadanii the player dies.

o
officer4 11.06.20

I don't have a server I simply can not create!

Y
YaroslavVS 11.06.20

well probably play some if you create a topic about rats?

K
KA1LER 11.06.20

Suck that, if I created a topic about... ahahahah.... rats... mother of God.
What is your understanding of a rat? The person who crept up from behind and slashed you with a feather? Or what?
So nefig people to blame. If you killed (Yes any way) don't blame other players and call them rats, nubometov, nerds, etc. Think about how you learn to play and don't yell in chat: Oh, you rat with sneakers ...
Don't see the point and necessity of this topic. To be demolished.

o
officer4 11.06.20

KA1LER
Rat in my understanding is a player who violates the border. These players meet at the sniper servers.

o
officer4 11.06.20

And a lot of them

K
KA1LER 11.06.20

Violates the the border???
You yourself understand what he said?

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.06.20

Hmm, it seems that on sniper games someone will say to the enemy spawn...

K
KA1LER 11.06.20

Cоmatose
Headphones louder to make just the hands, and then buy...
I say let's all be on the spawn as tarelki then sit back O_o. What kind of nonsense... rats...

S

Violates the the border???
You yourself understand what he said?

lol

He then realized that you don't understand about what topic?

S

Sniper servers are specified and clearly established rules:
Only 1 sniper rifle
2 no M21
3 no grenades
4 not to violate the agreed boundary(the line separating the two commands)
5 it is impossible to sweep through walls
6 is a series of perks(dubowski)
7 no mats

All mine, maybe I forgot something.

Go sometimes ignorant and start to chaos. Rat is a violation of the boundaries between commands, respectively, when you have the combo dialed, and just not so nice when one smart thinks he's smarter than everyone else and wets the unsuspecting, observing all the rules of respectable players.

G
GO-shnik 11.06.20

The rat helps the cat, as long to feed and toilet to change.

Drop me the whole who the rat is and who Kemper. For me it is admirable to show the wonders of disguise and wit in the game, not just run around with rifle at the ready but when olalonde kill from nowhere. This only adds to the severity, if notice and Dodge.

S
Ser Lancevrot 11.06.20

I had a MP5 with Glushak, I often yuzal and not very bad, came to him in the ass nasty, kill snipers, claymores cleared, in General, has created a class for sabotage. But I now constantly called a noob and other abusive words, though in the end of the round I'm usually in the top three.
Think deserved a noob call?

N
NeRoN94 11.06.20

Not parallel to it?

M
McEclipse 11.06.20

I've played yuzal п90 all bryggeri saliva mol nubhan blah blah blah
I still ran with him, and all drenched))

-
-ManiaK- 11.06.20

Fox... then what?? those who kill with a gun through polkarty cheater call??, learn how to play the Lord, and if you don't want to meet death ж0п0й, be damn careful....

G
GOLDEN KINDER 11.06.20

XS as you guys, but to me it was much simpler: I'm a rat you will immediately notice, and friends on the servers. (just for the voice and the voice)
Here is one funny incident was:
Once I Snaipery for Marines to Ambush. Sit, and see no one, silence....... No shots, no dymovuhu. I immediately thought, Maybe the position should be changed?, and Val went to the house (which is right beside the road), the current climbed the stairs.... And those! Two separatist! One with a sniper rifle, the other with AK. Well, I do not hesitate to take your deagle and let Xe****Ty at both. Duck they panic so crap that the wall 2-3 times I crashed! But the funny thing is that they said: we, what? We are niche, we look at a simple)))

G
GOLDEN KINDER 11.06.20

Oh, here you all say they say: came to him in the ass nasty, kill snipers, claymores cleared, or learn to play the Lord, and if you don't want to meet death ж0п0й. Is that what I want to tell you: This is not a sniper still here noobs that can't kill a rat, and the mentally deficient who think they are the coolest.

Let's see:
If you compare the Sniper and rat in the melee, the advantage of course is the so-called rats: first is the advantage in weapons. (in itself a machine gun and a sniper rifle). The second rat is always trying to kill the enemy from behind. (everything is explained in their Obskoy logic- I'm a noob: killed 1 killed 200 times, I urinate on all servers... So I'm gonna take it out on snipers! (after all, they have mostly current knife, pistol and sniper rifle) LOL! I am smart, cool and will go to tihushku will kill everyone and run away.
But if the rat enters the field of view of the sniper, (approximately 200 m) respectively, most often she is dying, and is kicked.
So don't nubile, and everything will be OK! Credibility in your eyes smoke well, etc.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 11.06.20

to smoke, approx.
kulstori, noob.