3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
ssd213 17.10.19 10:11 pm

Required fashion (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Good afternoon.
So it was oblivion at the time I missed.
And then suddenly there was a desire still to touch this game.
So here I am. Want to ask a local veteran to distribute a list of required mods improve the game:
-gameplay
condition
and at the last turn visually(a re texture MB. anything else), but any bulky mods cardinally improving graphics is not necessary.
Also do not need new quests and locations.

I could strum a few dozen hours to diagnose the problem and decide what you need, but it is long, and I would like to begin with a small set of mods. Certainly are there.
I hope for your help and value.
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
ssd213 17.10.19

Google is not satisfied in full, questions still remain

I
ImTheGREED 17.10.19

For the first passage it is better to play without mods IMHO.

s
ssd213 17.10.19

ImTheGREED
Well, for example in Skyrim there is a mod that improves the inventory interface, it is needed.
So here I am please suggest something similar.

s
saa0891 17.10.19

ssd213 wrote:
Well, for example in Skyrim there is a mod that improves the inventory interface, it is needed.
Oble interface just okay,and so you advise to drive in the Google
https://www.google.ru/search?newwindow=1&ei=AqYdXdmCGsuFk74Pi56iuAg&q=the+elder+scrolls+oblivion+%D1%81%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B0&oq=the+elder+scrolls+oblivi&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0i20i263j0l9.2651.4244..6584...0.0..0.88.432.6......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39j0i67.FATEo-8zSHc
And choose what they like,but as you have advised first time it is better to go without mods to see the game be what it was conceived, developed,nakraynyak only do texture packs and ENB I guess that would beautiful the game looked.

s
ssd213 17.10.19

saa0891
The passage of this game takes a long time until exploring all the locations and quests to perform. It is unlikely I will pass it the second time.
About the interface was the only example, perhaps there are other problems which should be improved in mods.
But if there are no problems(which I doubt), then it's for the best.

-
-BB- 17.10.19

God, you people to Oblivion is not played, whether that it is difficult to advise to the person? What Google?
There was, for example, mod mandatory for the Russian version, which pixel dialogues (voice acting), without this fashion, it loses a quarter of impressions of the game. Alas, I do not remember names, because he long ago played.
Well anyway there is a technical fashion that optimizes the game under current hardware, fixedia bugs. There is something to improve texture resolution (some vanilla and then looked weak, to say nothing about now).
Just if anyone remember the names of mods - help a person, it is difficult that you know, and Google to advise you in any situation, why we respond on the topic.

s
ssd213 17.10.19

-BB-
Thank you. This is what I say.

R
Rcpo 17.10.19

ssd213
OBSE Complete 2.01, bug fixes 2.1 engine Oblivion, Unofficial Oblivion patch 3.5.5 v0.4 or the Unofficial Oblivion patch 3.5.6 a

s
ssd213 17.10.19

Rcpo
Thanks, will take note

s
ssd213 17.10.19

Rcpo
And patches official add-ons needed?

M
MunchkiN 616 17.10.19

oblivion does not need any special modi. Tama current on bare Tits , couple like dead reflex that glutany was strong and the direction of mods that improves autoclaving making absolute randomer. and perhaps even from off of dielse can refuse

oblivion desired fashion graphic Testori, obge with water, Paracels, the shade that I start is not understood how the vast travon, model no with all of this is likely to require a 64 bit tweak like this is. reshare of intake with ratnasingam and RSM and I like this mod which makes the tapestries and banners tissue-specific peck-peck, graaaaaah

S
SaintsFlot 17.10.19

The gameplay just did not have to change
New animations auto-attacks with the sword certainly cool,but in most cases it zabagovannoe the bottom.
Graphics and faces ,the more can not touch it

I put the mod on the dark ui interface ,no more)
It's not Skyrim-not raw casual bottom no atmosphere and wooden NPCs.
Do not force the Fields of the mod,please

R
Rcpo 17.10.19

ssd213
Here can supply: Unofficial patch for Shivering Isles 1.5.9 v0.2 or the Unofficial patch for Oblivion DLC 24 v0.2