3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_BESIK_ 11.06.20 09:15 pm

Trainer (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Who uses or used a Trainer he creates some problems in the game ?

8 Comments
Sort by:
[
[EHOT] 11.06.20

_BESIK_
the problem is that there is no traffic ? or I'll neuroblast in any way ?

_
_BESIK_ 11.06.20

TOOTHPICK

No it's just a screen for the background so to speak.I was thinking to use a Trainer but weird like that.Don't want to know will there be any glitches after...

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

_BESIK_
1) what is the complexity to take a check, it's single player, everything remains on the conscience of the player. Meanwhile, you can make a backup sohranki, if there are problems, or overdone, restore and reset;
2) What may the problem from the trainer, unless you're going to take a million, then after saving, it will remain, will not disappear.
All features of the typical trainer and I see nothing difficult and problematic:
The latest trainer[0] combustible Infinite.
[1] No damage to the Car.
[2] Without sleep.
[3] the power of the engine.
[4] Wrong 88 - we have the goods to take if the option is enabled.
[5] 100000 Money
[6] to Increase the maximum speed.
[7] Super brakes.
[8] the Stability on the highway from coups. Increased in 3 times.
I certainly don't want flattery, meanwhile, is the game not so challenging, I never thought about the trainer, all the little things cover the fashion, if necessary, team and personal settings through the document.
For example, I adjusted the volume of tanks up to 3000 litres, I know - the cheater, but I drove up and down, when everything is bought and hired to do is nothing, start a new game, but with revisions, modifications, mods, that was interesting.
P. S. the functions of the trainer: 0) On the fuel I mentioned; 1) Damage to the car is how to drive, I'm driving, and even on the clave earlier, rarely crashed; 2)the Sleep can be disabled in preferences; 3) Engines - there is such mod, meanwhile, it is also possible to edit, although with default cargo 400-500 HP for the eye Quad is fine; 6) Max speed? I hope you and external orders, because of the sense in this, so okay, in the meantime, it's not a race, I'm going 90, rarely 110-120. 7) the Brake are configured in the settings menu, and more than enough, and with instant stop, a gesture to play - keep your distance, and do not need. On account of the damage, damage, as well configured via a file where it was.

_
_BESIK_ 11.06.20

VOVAN WOLF

It's not the difficulty of the game.I'm in this game solely for the atmosphere just ride to music take pictures and record video any places through which we pass.Eventually all of this will mount a great video clip on the memory.I only occasionally ride with the trailer and not on the instructions of the route you choose.I all of these of earning money and experience in this game give a damn about.Everyone in its Wake.I just don't want to a few hours after use of the Trainer appeared a glitch which worket my saving and all the new.And to make copies of the save and think well if th return it Oh no I have long been tired.I one Skyrim had much hardship with him.Okay thank you for the answer.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

_BESIK_
Here is how and especially what to think? On the trainer a couple of points:
if he was unstable, crashes or features not working, this would already noted in the comments under the trainer, as always;
- how much I have not dabbled in with trainers, never had problems, it either works or not, and only in some cases requires a specific startup sequence, including the game settings, such as in FaCry 3, it was necessary to change the version of DX, and run the window;
You have nothing to lose, I thought, played a lot, tired to expand, but there. The rollers still mounted, the more do not care. And, I still can't understand why would he? If rollers, then surely no accident want to go, speed, tanks, you and the mod to deliver.
And finally, I repeat, should work without problems, the main thing is to read carefully about the start of the trainer, and hope that the author did a good trainer, who again - or will work or not. If there is some mistake, it evaluates immediately, there are mistakes, so just check the functions of the idle and go for business.
If tagging was helpful, always please. Good luck with the video!

_
_BESIK_ 11.06.20

VOVAN WOLF

ATP !
A lot of money I need to buy all the garages on the way to be able to teleport to the place where purchased garage + swing I often buy new tractors, including cars and even tuning.Damage and infinite fuel, etc..I never disconnected and do not intend to pay for everything in full all that costs money.Such cases...In General all right with this Trainer.Take advantage of this!

[
[EHOT] 11.06.20

_BESIK_
Yes, in principle, the problems should not be , well, I like that also used this chip and I have had no problems

v
vmirko75 11.06.20

use the function without damage only in multiplayer, so before the unloading of any Turkish student in the scout dadamail not load!!!