3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big Man 11.06.20 09:17 pm

Technical problems with the game (Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars)

Offer all the technical problems with the game to shove here.
the first problem is my sound somehow buggy. One and the same sounds are superimposed on each other. For example, when the conversation, so nothing is clear - talking 3 voice. Although the game is quite slow. Sound card integrated Realtek HD
130 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadMixture 11.06.20

Reduce the settings in DirectX/Audio or the game itself with the quality of play in the Audio settings.
And he is here on the laptop Acer Aspire 5601 with ATI Х1300 start failed( Although Asus laptop with nVidia Go7300 flooded! Who than helps?

S
Sovsem 11.06.20

AppName: cnc3game.dat AppVer: ModName 1.4.2620.25554: d3d9.dll
ModVer: 5.3.2600.2180 Offset: 000f7e54

During the game I will come out here this error play for about five minutes and she knocks bylab this is a demo version or license
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20943373gr8.png here is the link to view
please help :(

R
RainBull 11.06.20

Actually d3d9.dll it is a DirectX file which is responsible for Direct 3D

The April update of DirectX and then put DirectX from the CD Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.

[
[]D.[].[]V[].[]D. 11.06.20

I have a problem, I installed Comand&Conquer3 and when nachinau to run it I get the debug AppName: cnc3.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: cnc3.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset:00057338
I have tried to install Frameworker 2, and C, turned Off the acceleration in DirectX

G
GFUN 11.06.20

All the same error, I don't know what to do(

R
RainBull 11.06.20

Run dxdiag and let's see who of you what is the version of this file

PlayGround.ru

Here are a couple utilitech for rooty DirectX

Checks the version of DirectX
DX Check

And it is Tweaker but it pookuratnee work

DX Tweaker

S
Sovsem 11.06.20

GFUN I put in the options screen everything on medium and everything started to work yet I would try maybe will help

G
GFUN 11.06.20

All
in the options screen for all medium - where is it?

P
PzKpfw III 11.06.20

I have a problem with the rollers they inhibit Pastrana that is, the voice has already passed and the movie still slowly twitching now playing
what to do ?!

S
Siberian GRemlin 11.06.20

You have a computer, I suppose much weaker? In any case, the patch 1.04 fixes some bugs with playing video...

S
Sovsem 11.06.20

GFUN as a game vklyuchali there here to get the options and put everything on medium

C
Chakravartin 11.06.20

When you start the game stop the first splash screen. The game stops loading. Through time, the system gives an error. The strange thing is that this same version is fine on other computers, but occurs in others. I can not understand what it depends on such a bug, whether from a set of iron, whether from system settings?

P
PzKpfw III 11.06.20

2 Siberian Gremlin I don't know always thought that the computer I have nothing: PIV 3.4, 1.00 Gig RAM, Radeon X1900, 512 Meg. And the patch try. thank you.

G
GFUN 11.06.20

All I have nastrojena low and still crashes with the error d3d9.dll

N
Noer[FKZ] 11.06.20

Big Man
By the way I have the same thing,but in the videos in the demo(up to the original never made it!) voice late,it's all out of place-the movie is fine,but the voices are not in time,and heard some strange sounds similar to a hiss,then a crack.

S
Sovsem 11.06.20

GFUN I HAVE when I installed the game setting was on low and constantly had errors then I put everything on medium and all the game rocks try it :)

G
GFUN 11.06.20

All thanks the huge!!! Oddly enough plows, I'm surprised!!!

l
lenin-elstal 11.06.20

People can tell me what is prog or patch what Lana doesn't see created games blank che current't tried the game bad no console, no input UI that would zakonektitsya help than we can.

A
Alleksandor FAE The BEST 11.06.20

When I start a company for the first crashes
for the second kind of loaded
Still on the disk says that the company's 3?

T
TiZ 11.06.20

Alexander FAE The BEST, well there are three of them! just the third hidden and open prohozhdenia after the first two...

I have a problem with the keys, mogem to play on LAN... Lesse here looking for a solution...