3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnonimUser 17.10.19 10:11 pm

Do not install the game. (Fallout 4)

Good time of day. There was a problem with installing Fallout 4. I have always been on PC and the game itself, and install so that if something happens with the game, it could be reinstalled. Just such a moment has arrived. I deleted the game, started to reinstall and the download window so that's a thing (see screenshot). Create a new folder and he flips back the installation files did not help, installing to another drive did not help. In this window, even buttons OK nope. Maybe you know what this is?

9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prodavec snov 17.10.19

My blind.What's popped up at Taby?

D
Demons97 17.10.19

way With or D:\Games\Fallout4 here it is advisable to install, and the window it gives you to select one of the installation file that is click browse and choose the folder where you install the game and it set the disk(the file) that would begin the installation

R
Ryazancev 17.10.19

AnonimUser
Mount to dev the first image\drive. In vin10 enough to preklicati on it, it automatically boot into a virtual DVDrom.
If at you Vin7,-use a third-party program emulators DVDrom (Ultra ISO, diamon Tulsa, Алкоголь120).
If it is difficult to work with the distribution divided into parts (ISO)
Start another Repack where there is no breakdown into multiple disk images.
So just done for the convenience of recording on Disks, but the disks themselves have become obsolete and this method is today not load.

B
Bearhunt 17.10.19

AnonimUser
The course you have a quack (tablet) is lost. Perhaps when removed, it was demolished along with the game, when to look for traces of prog. Download another blow this garbage in the trash.

S
Sheril 17.10.19

AnonimUser
next time when you are the Scrin, press Alt+PrintScreen, then you have sasanide only the error window. And so we can see your whole story :)
By the way, on the desktop, it is necessary to keep only shortcuts of files and folders

Returning from the cold
Right click, open image will be full screen

s
saturn7774 17.10.19

Cheryl
For so long people labels and daddy arranged for beauty ... And what would that look good ... :-)

Not necessarily on PC, only the shortcuts. All this refers to one of the hard drives and no difference ...
Bearhunt wrote:
The course you have a quack (tablet) is lost.
Most likely it is ...

B
BIGssdl 17.10.19

the repak from Khattab - transfer again and when instales better on the computer did not run - the installer/unpacker is very loads percents (I have several times failed installation because of the overheating)

A
Alex2010god 17.10.19

Download this version of the game:
СпойлерFallout 4 Game of the Year Edition.1.10.111.0.1 v + 7 DLC.2015
installed without a problem,if you don't know how his version set in virtual reality...

k
kirichenko.matveykiri 17.10.19

hmmmmm,well the question off-topic: well, set either one of us here this version of police,the installation is OK,nothing crashes but there is a fucking black screen and then crashes!!! but at me all normally worked,I even was a campaign full?!