3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 11.06.20 09:20 pm

Version 1.31 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good afternoon everyone! ( morning, night ). In the new, as I understand it the final version of the game are faced with different kinds of bugs. Perhaps the cause is my system, or something else, so I decided to ask those who updated to this version, as you have it going?
Just on the version for younger, the only bug was it was a rare disappearance of the tail of the Roach, here I counted not one, not two. For example, a quick transition after downloading Geralt starts waving his fists, by the way scaring people. Just go to someone's hut in the first few seconds, people don't walk and literally fly. Sometimes notice is not pleasant podergivani camera. When you press the button to call Roaches, sometimes just do nothing can not happen, not even Geralt whistles. As Roach sometimes refuses to gallop, despite the fact that it is not in the city and in the open field. It's only me so the game works? How can I fix these troubles?
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed Djazar 11.06.20

Play on 1.31 - Yes, I saw these bugs, but they are not permanent, after reinstalling it was gone, but at least sometimes. The only thing I noticed that some objects float above the ground, not high, but the land does not relate to :)

R
RedBlack23 11.06.20

Ahmed Djazar
Tried to reinstall and incidentally stumbled on a trick. Specifically for reinstalling downloaded a torrent version 1.22 ( the litsuha ), the old version 1.31 removed, so deleted the save. After installing the 1.22 came into the game... and I still Have version 1.31. With all the bugs in place. Feel something I'm doing wrong...

O
OakSorcerer 11.06.20

Held at PS 4 in this version. There was a bug with the impossibility of the challenge of Roach, was treated kind of like rapid movement. Several times the Roach refused to gallop, it was. Flying people don't notice :) there were still some small bugs, do not remember, but they were extremely rare, almost isolated cases. Overall, for 150 hours, nothing critical was not.

R
RedBlack23 11.06.20

OakSorcerer
And Geralt waved his fists in rapid transition?
Here I think is patches will be no more? Still, there's still work to do

O
OakSorcerer 11.06.20

RedBlack23
One just like was the case, maybe a couple of times. Definitely no more than that, I would have remembered. Are you so often critical bugs pop up? Patches most likely will be no more, but who knows :)

R
RedBlack23 11.06.20

OakSorcerer
Very often, the feeling that they are playing on version 1.01.
Here I think again to try to reinstall, but again the question of how to perform a clean installation? As I wrote, installing version 1.22 I still have is version 1.31... some Miracles

O
OakSorcerer 11.06.20

RedBlack23
All this is strange. About version - also strange. If Gog, then there should be a rollback to the old version. If steam, then probably nothing old will not put it in any case, update will start. Maybe where the settings remain hidden, something like folders in Local and Roaming AppData folder (it's hidden in the root folder of the user)

R
RedBlack23 11.06.20

OakSorcerer
Version GOG but rolling I never saw. Maybe I just messed with the reinstall and now the game files are slightly messed up... Although it shouldn't be)

G
Givemethedust 11.06.20

RedBlack23
in ghogha you can download an early version of the patch, as I recall. You need to disable auto-updates, although you probably really did something wrong with the game

O
OakSorcerer 11.06.20

RedBlack23
Look in the game settings in the client GOGH. Should be the last version.

R
RedBlack23 11.06.20

Givemethedust
Now it is completely removed and install again? Tried to download the earlier version, all the same game version 1.31

F
Flaemus 11.06.20

RedBlack23 wrote:
It's only me so the game works?
Also there are bugs, latest version, steam. A couple of times roach has not called, Geralt sometimes doesn't want to dive into the water, after leaving the boat, only to sit down and out it helps, often it was so that the animation hangs swimming is hung, i.e., got out on land, but do not go, and float in a boat and chests to ablatively in the water often doesn't want, and helped to sail a bit more utopa seen that Jesus can walk on water. Like small bugs, and annoying, when there's still wildly annoying autopilot of a roach, can it be turned off? Trying to ride the quarry, she begins to turn herself where she pleases.

d
dima1989rus22 11.06.20

I have everything works fine, version 1.31. specially bought for 1,500 rubles happy

R
RedBlack23 11.06.20

dima1989rus22
You Rogowska version?

O
OakSorcerer 11.06.20

Flaemus
Precisely, recalled. Geralt didn't want to dive a couple of times and I have. And at one time was carbon monoxide a bug with the hand :D
a glitch with the arm

m
marvel111 11.06.20

help Board game version 1.05 steam can't find any DLS for it or will be updated(((

m
marvel111 11.06.20

can steam gog to change or something else to do???

m
marvel111 11.06.20

or tell me please where it is possible without a torrent to download the patch 1.30

M
Mama Stiflera 11.06.20

Also version 1.31 is a pain-in from these drawbacks. Roach refuses to come, Geralt refuses to call. Something probably got in a fight after the quest what do they think horses) it was Also noted the failure of Geralt to dive. But believe me I played an earlier version (1.08-1.10, 1.12, 1.22) and bugs were at times more. What offensive bugs directly related course - with figurines of a soldier and nobleman, the icons on the map do not change color after Stripping, it was impossible to find all the sets of equipment, etc., etc. But version 1.31 itself is stable for me. Improved productivity, lost microfreeze, periodic crashes etc etc. However the appearance of the banker Vivaldi again not liked in this version. And so all good!

d
dima1989rus22 11.06.20

RedBlack23
Yes