3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marauder_jrs 11.06.20 09:21 pm

Impressions of the game and GameNet (Black Desert)

Hello !
This is a game I discovered by accident, already on the territory of our homeland. Beautiful picture, great flow, beautiful wrapper, what else do you need for a good candy? Taste. And in this great barrel of jam is full of fresh and not very feces. I've talked with those support, so I want another catch and GameNet in General.
Bugs.
A lot of them, mostly the graphics, but the game is more than enough. For example, the appearance on the boat - with 70-80% probability You will be in the water. And Woe to You if You have in your hand the rod to climb on the boat impossible. To change the subject at hand is impossible. Well if the sail is not far away. But if You were caught by surprise disconnect ? But if You were riding your favorite horse, and surrounded by enemies ? Die horse.. she does not disappear along with the hero.
Those.Support.
When reporting bug of the client - you are asked to check the Internet.
When reporting bug of the client - you are asked to change the drivers.
When reporting bug of the client - you are asked to change the settings of the graphics card.
When reporting bug of the client - you are asked to change .. Yes all normally works, is you have the wrong i7, along with 12Gb RAM and a GTX 780 !
All the work Those.Support is DENIAL. Problems in the game there is a user problem.
If You want to make the game better by sending error messages - don't waste your time, it seems that the GameNet or what not to expect from their players. It's sad.

This is a screenshot after the appearance of the boat as an example.
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nehalim 11.06.20

Marauder_jrs
Well what do you expect from GameNet .

M
Marauder_jrs 11.06.20

Brew
Frankly, I'm Black Desert haven't experienced this office.

N
Nehalim 11.06.20

Marauder_jrs
On one side is good , the other bad , so would know a wolf in the skin.

M
Marauder_jrs 11.06.20

Brew
It didn't stop me to keep a sober mind and not to spend money on this project. I decided to wait and the result came out not good.
PS: It's still based on a friend's experience playing on a paid server.

N
Nehalim 11.06.20

You can try oyro version , there seems to be all of the garlic , and the prices are reasonable , really more than on the ru , but not critical.

M
Murgen75 11.06.20

Marauder_jrs
However, I've seen this long time in the BS played like it was normal. Now wanted to play Black Desert, GameNet will not let me into the game, it is not like you see that is not my PC installed Cheat Engine and ArtMoney, and require them to remove. Yes, I find it easier to send them away for a long time.