3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 11.06.20 09:22 pm

Imperial Power Armor (The Age of Decadence)

Discuss Imperial Power Armor, its pros and cons.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 11.06.20

Imperial Power Armor level 1(without Energocom): SUPER 8, the strength is 250. max OD 10.the armor penalty of 30 penalty to stealth 0. KU 50.
Imperial Power Armor level 2(1 energotab): SUPER 8, the strength is 250. max OD 20.a penalty of 10 armor penalty to stealth 0. KU 50.
Imperial Power Armor, level 3(2 energically): SUPER 8, the strength is 250. max OD 20.a penalty of 10 armor penalty to stealth 0. KU 50. improves wrist shield.
Imperial Power Armor level 3(3 energically): SUPER 8, the strength is 250. max OD 20.a penalty of 10 armor penalty to stealth 0. KU 50. Still improving wrist shield and +1 to strength, but -5 to maximum life.
Maybe I something missed or not noticed correct...

B
Bellion87 11.06.20

And where to find it?

D
Deimos-D 11.06.20

branch quests in Madarine anatomy at home

C
CEMENTATOR 11.06.20

there are helmets you can still decide to increase the attack or something like that. Different animal heads made instead of a helmet.
But sense it does not have much to discuss. for under the honest guys say we should give it back to the person who made the tip, where this armor to look. There is a job to return home to the third guy if the return reservation. So the word is said and you can not break it. Easier with Mithril to forge armor and all.

g
ghostwolf 11.06.20

L|EMEHTATOP
Not quite, there's a dialogue branch where you can pay the money and redeem it.

C
CEMENTATOR 11.06.20

ghostwolf
It's up to, I do not remember such details, anyway, ran with a wolf pelt instead of a helmet and in some rags, so I unnecessarily was.