3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 11.06.20 09:24 pm

Slows down the computer after the upgrade

Hello !Have a question finally updated its system partly true-it was-the config of i7-2600k PSU Chieftec 750w,video GTX 560 ti 6 GB of RAM mother gigabyte z68x-ud3-b3 put this card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WINDFORCE OC [GV-N1060WF2OC-6GD] but when you play GTA5 for example was thrown in slave table almost immediately - In tests no more than 30fps
With witch frieze, too, even just on medium settings and Police 4 too-more on than not yet experienced ....The issue is due to lack of RAM?Or the percents does not pull ?put 1 bar of RAM 8 GB later to purchase another game lag !On GTX560 everything went smoothly though, and n to the max of course - what could be the problem?
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andre fd 11.06.20

SHARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRAFOVICH
you old fire wood deleted? or on top of them new stuck?

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 11.06.20

For this vidyuhi percent of normal memory and of course you need a minimum of 8 GB but I don't think it's her....What Windows cost? For this vidyuhi in the ideal wines 10 64 bit and its corresponding Windows and wood....http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/113669/EN

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 11.06.20

Add....10 wines in the wood were THEMSELVES pereustanovit)) I like))

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 11.06.20

Is the Windows 7 64 bit fire wood the newest from the website such as Lara Croft on a medium to high an average of 60 frames per seconds GTA 5 sometimes it goes perfectly but after some time starts to lag Fallout and the Witcher on medium high -lag steadily Until there is 8 GB of operatives

S

Andre fd
The wood put on top

T
Traun 11.06.20

the same vidyuhi, bought for expensive over 2 months the price has fallen dramatically - read the comments - bad games go, Peeps. Possible marriage in new revisions... 6 GB is not enough. Percent the idea is normal. See my tests. The incentive is the free version, it was measured. Check how you.
Earlier tests was around 11500
3dmark

A
Armanello 11.06.20

Possible conflict of iron. If you have the opportunity to put others to test.

A
Alexandrovitch 11.06.20

In Konsolschinu play, here you have it all and slow. The 500 Titan was too old to not optimized Novia

S

Read carefully please now is 8GB operatives and GTX 1060 Gigabit tomorrow I'll run 3dmark unsubscribe

S

GRiDOX
Play infrequently-sometimes hunting after work distractions

I
IOne86 11.06.20

Extra power to the graphics card do not forget to connect?

Try to remove driver utility Driver Cleaner.NET and install them again.

w
walkris 11.06.20

You may want to update the BIOS, I helped, also changed config. New video card did not run in the desired mode pci express 2.0 and pci express 1.0 which greatly subsided performance. Download GPU Z to see what load works the graphics card

S

IOne86
No of course not forgotten

S

walkris
My motherboard podderjivaet pci express 1.0 only

w
walkris 11.06.20

write the name of the motherboard, it can not be that she does not support

S

walkris
gigabyte z68x-ud3-b3

w
walkris 11.06.20

only if your motherboard was manufactured before 2007 then Yes, but if after for 1155 socket then I doubt it

S

walkris
Bought in 2012

w
walkris 11.06.20

you need to update the BIOS, should help

S

walkris
Specifications from the website Gigabit

1 x PCI Express x16 (mode x16; x16 slots connector)
* To ensure optimal performance of videopoetry presented one PCI-Express graphics card, make sure that the device is set in the graphics port x16 slots.
1 x PCI Express x16 (PCIEX8 connector), and operates in x8 mode
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEx16 slot. If the PCIEX8 slot is populated, connector x16 slots will operate in x8 mode.
3 x PCI Express x1 slot (All PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
2 PCI-add-in card