3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 11.06.20 09:24 pm

Geralt - the bad guy (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Completed the game twice and always chose the right answers (good or neutral). In the end, got the same correct endings (good and neutral). In General, Geralt, I have always been a champion of morality and good-natured. And recently decided to play the game from scratch and make Geralt a bad guy. Ie to choose padonskie answers in the dialogues, acting rude, etc., etc. So I did not work anything. The hand just does not rise to choose the wrong answer. Even replay the ending (uploading the save game after the battle in the kaer Morhen) bad failed. Is there anyone who passed the game from scratch? Could you be stronger than that and as it looks now the bad guy?
P. S Question is primarily for fans of the game. The haters probably only joy is the passing game
162 Comments
Sort by:
J
JC Jensen 11.06.20

80 percent of rpg (especially biovar) 'm a bad character,why do you think that such wagering sign nenavistnichestva games?and just do in the Witcher because of the minimal choice in the dialogues,written character,and choice in quests which is not divided into good and bad (this is perhaps the primary aspect),it is very difficult to play an evil character

K
KanoVoxLian 11.06.20

For Geralt not to say that he is a good man,even if you do everything for the good,and the wizards themselves must be neutral only if they are themselves something does not apply.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

в3й part I do not know but fundamentally nothing will change
killing all who can and beg for gold the Witcher will play in the duration of tasks we all remember in the dialogues.

M
Mantykora 11.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Even it became interesting - what is your understanding of good and bad? For example:
- It is better to save: the family of the Baron or small children? The Baron is drunk, he is guilty in the decay of the family, and children will still die, most likely... and not the fact that they were saved...
- Who's better: Triss, or Jennifer? Also very ambiguous...
- Choices in education-CRIS is also controversial... Why is one of the bad options? Why wear a necklace of Lara ancestor CRIS - bad, and post the lab - right?
To save Algirdas or not? As a result of his transactions with the On'Dimon killed the brother, the father of the wife, the wife died (drove her to suicide)... But at the same time, he's a man, wizards needs to protect people...
To save Roshi or not to kill Distro?
- Give up the wife of the hunter for a bribe or to go to the end and kill the werewolf?
Is to let go of Morcuera or kill him?
- Let the partisan in the White Garden that I wanted to get medication for their or issue nelham the killer?

And so on - of these very controversial elections in almost the whole game... Which of the following good/bad? Often, both the evil and the only player to solve what of them more and some less... It's a witch, and attractive, because it is close to real life... you Can do that good, then the conscience to chew on all life...

M
Mama Stiflera 11.06.20

Mantykora
Probably better and more fully to your questions to be answered by the developers themselves. Why in particular situations, and not otherwise. Because they give a good understanding of what they believe is correct, neutral, or bad (unpopular choice). Personally I after two the passage is understood. But you're right. The game is so good that unlike the reader of Sapkowski's books, the player has the choice.
But to some of your questions I'll answer anyway. As for the Baron, the quest with him, one of my favorites in the game. Because hell, hell, very vital happened. And not behold you in the root, again see the Baron only drunk. I saw Baron and a lot of good, and the fact that the fault lies not only on it. And his repentance, as well as the outpouring of the soul in front of Geralt, I was very touched. So I rescued the Baron and his family (and the whole village, as it turns out after). And in the second repetition, I get saved (since found the spirit of the tree, before the witches).
About Triss or Jennifer. Here you can see everything in my nickname) but actually, nothing against Triss have. And choose Yen. It's not just Sapkowski, but because I made such a conclusion. For me, Yen and Geralt akin to Romeo and Julitte. They even die the same way. One day as the most perfect lovers.
And about the wife of the hunter. This quest clearly shows how the choice of the right (in the style of Geralt), neutral and bad. Here to do the right thing, Geralt needs (as it is not paradoxical sounds) behave neutrally. The course does not take the money and walk to the end of the investigation, and then learning the truth just leave. Then Geralt will simply hit the end of the quest

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

Mantykora
Children rescued in Novigrad all honestly they are at the orphanage/school.
- To save or Roche not to kill Destro?
There is a third option as in the book, the second to break a leg so I did ))
Who better to choose Triss or Jennifer? Also very ambiguous...
Of course, Jennifer, yep, 2 parts to look for her and then send... gorgeous ))

F
Flow4Master 11.06.20

Well then it is good to play - not to take money for contracts, low murders, etc.
It seems to be a good deed to save the girl in the prologue, which lies at the herbalist in the cabin, but only later to turn her into a vegetable (then her boyfriend will say) - then it is unclear what decision is good or bad.
Of course, Jennifer, yep, 2 parts to look for her and then send... gorgeous )) - speak for yourself.

A
ArXangel_ann 11.06.20

Geralt in a completely white tones is the same utopia, as Geralt is a monster. In every good act is easy there are pitfalls and options that at first seem cruel, in fact, be the lesser of two evils. Actually, the quest of the Baron - a clear proof of that. To save a dozen kids think is a good thing, but in the end, we are condemning to death thousands of innocents who will be directly affected us released more. Or pay at the mercy of children, but to protect the already long-suffering family?
The game is beautiful, it is none of your solutions (important quests) is not straightforward

M
Mantykora 11.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
the developers themselves. Why in particular situations, and not otherwise. Because they give a good understanding of what they believe is correct, neutral, or bad (unpopular choice)
Developers are given to understand only in the education CRIS. Well, maybe a hint at a choice, Jennifer, and not Triss, because with Ian asleep twice (and the first time you can not make a Declaration of love). And with Triss only once, and for love.
In all other elections of the player, the developers do not allude to that...

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

Flow4Master
So conceived and developed by the author, all the rest is fantasies.

F
Flow4Master 11.06.20

X_ray_83
If it was intended, then the choice of who romancity did not provide developed. So don't fantasize and speak only for myself.

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

Flow4Master
then the choice of who romancity did not provide developed
There is a book the rest is heresy, period !

U
UnholyChaplain 11.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
nope, I have in ME the same thing.

F
Flow4Master 11.06.20

X_ray_83
There is a book the rest is heresy, period ! - it is heresy, period !

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 11.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Hmm... same thing. There are compelling characters, really think they will be offended. )))

A
ArXangel_ann 11.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg wrote:
And in the second repetition, I get saved (since found the spirit of the tree, before the witches).
let me know how? in this case, the children went to the witches and the villagers still killed. Plus the slide at the end of the Chapter it is said that the Mara will return the black death (or something like that). So what saved turns into a classic good intentions paved the road to hell

M
Mama Stiflera 11.06.20

Mantykora
Well, first Ian Geralt sleeps as many as three times if you count the prologue (just there to have finish). But that's not it. Choose whether you, Jennifer, or Triss is a matter of taste. There is nothing wrong with, who would you choose. But as you yourself realized, choosing Yen (you make the right choice for the developers and Sapkowski). In choosing Triss, too, there is nothing wrong. But when you both break hearts - this is the passage to the contrary. The most difficult and unpopular choices. Although I admit to feelings and Triss and Yen at the same time - that's a bad choice, based on reasons of conscience (although the easiest and the most fun).

M
Mama Stiflera 11.06.20

ArXangel_ann
This is generally a problematic quest. And as I understand it, it has three (not two as expected) solution. If you visit Krivokapich marshes, find a tree and refuse to save him. It turns out that you save the Baron, and the children appear in the shelter under Novigrad on the quest a List whores. Something like this (if of course those children).

C
CiaphasCain 11.06.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
There is a book the rest is heresy, period !
Pfffffffffffff. Who prevents loving another human being? And for me, Triss treats Geralt better

A
ArXangel_ann 11.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
well three options, there is no smell, and rather adyn adyn with lotion or without)))
If you find Mara to children in the marshes, the children cover in any of the options, though released, though I will murder you. Some of the guides initially mistakenly wrote that the way to save the children (perhaps there was a bug in earlier versions, when the children in Novigrad appeared in this situation). Now they are not there because Geralt did not know about them and Mara to save them was offered. Ie in fact, the option to kill the spirit before going to the swamp is the same as that give witches and with the same result. If you release something generally little sense, since children will not save, and the village would kill (+another unknown number in the future the plague will die)