3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saturn7774 11.06.20 09:25 pm

You feel sorry for Trever? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Trevor is one cool guy.

I thought that these unbalanced types that are only in movies ... but no - in games too.

Spoiler

Spoiler
36 Comments
Sort by:
B
BasicWay 11.06.20

I think here is not who is not interested about GTA 5 is to say, wherever you turn in the same circle from different people.

s
saturn7774 11.06.20

hellbasic
I, only recently installed - I have yet to come.

g
grafonoman 11.06.20

my childhood was difficult... I hope as Trevor to success will come

s
saturn7774 11.06.20

There were people who either can't take a joke, or write ... the only cons of all to draw.
Trevor, the most colorful of all the characters the fifth part and disagree with this ... no way.

R
Rograx 11.06.20

saturn7774
I agree. But kill him more often:)

D
Dark537 11.06.20

saturn7774
Such a picture should be attached otherwise of the cons is not going to make it. I use a very straightforward and without compromise))

H
Hattack 11.06.20

saturn7774 wrote:
I thought that these unbalanced types that are only in movies ...
You seem pretty confident that in life are not found Here... make a withdrawal, you are still too young)

saturn7774 wrote:
Trevor, the most colorful of all the characters the fifth part
Here I absolutely agree! He's probably the only one that hooked)))

P
Porter92 11.06.20

Trevor is definitely my favorite, because he was the first bisexual main character in GTA. I still remember how during a friendly match with Franklin he started to tell him about oral sex with men. Reaction Franklin was a masterpiece. His conversation about it with Lamar was funny too. Oh, and the scene after he raped Floyd... Trevor is definitely the most unconventional character in the entire GTA series.

F
Fan_Tiesto 11.06.20

He was sucking dick... he's like a Teddy Bagwell of escape) such as nuts and ipanuty, talking about honor and ideals.

s
saturn7774 11.06.20

Hattack
You did not understand my humor about this priznachennya character ...
Believe me - I had to communicate with these pretzels ...

This post taken out of context and was sent in response to the previous post. Here removed more than half a dozen posts.

Quasar66
That's for sure !..

The developers put the player in such conditions when you simply need to pass the story of the game for Trevor ...
Sometimes himself, the game takes over his habits ... the Simplest situation, in this case, turn on the head, because Trevor sees everything with his own eyes. His aggressive behavior, sometimes forcing you to adopt the same aggressive and nervous style of play ... this and often have to begin the quest anew.

Age rating the game 18+. From this we can conclude that it can be played only after serving in the armed forces. What I use !!?
All the pioneers have to sleep already ...
On your recommendation - explanatory picture.
Spoiler

Porter92
All this says about his bisexuality -- He's just a maniac who can go further than the man behind you in the queue for pineapples at the store ...

And by the way ... That's not a bad movie, which in spite of their ignorance, yet reveals the true essence of Trevor ... the Author is well caught it.

Fan_Tiesto
On the turn he made ..

M
Maks102rus 11.06.20

saturn7774
identity)

F
Fan_Tiesto 11.06.20

on the one hand pathetic, and on the other he's a total lunatic... what to do?

k
kalek 11.06.20

I didn't kill anyone
This gang of fart funny ))))

I
Igor-Knight 11.06.20

Fan_Tiesto
Also ended up ending where everyone is alive...and then, will want single ride, not fun when one Persian no. They have the same after the main sujecki side jobs each with their own...And then see for yourself. Save/load is not prohibited.

F
Fan_Tiesto 11.06.20

well then, save all)

_
_SpiKe_ 11.06.20

No, of course,leave all and you will have happiness)

911viper 11.06.20

Very much doubt if you will fill he will go back to single. Personally, I went through all three endings and I live. Started with the where to save, then loaded the mission where given a choice and went to kill Trevor and then Michael or Vice versa. In short no matter. From the beginning, save all, and then you can see the other endings but if from the beginning to kill someone I don't know he will be gone from the single or not but I'm sure that 99% will be gone, not who. Generally you decide. Can do like me, and can test this theory. By the way. if you decided to check and kill Trevor and he suddenly disappears from the single, then upload the mission where given a choice and save everybody, then everybody will live. And you can make it even easier, if you are scared to test then simply watch the video on YouTube where the author chooses to kill someone from the beginning.

F
Fan_Tiesto 11.06.20

911viper
in General I found a video with all the endings, really - if you kill Mikey, or trav - they disappear after passing syuzhetki - they cannot be selected) in both)

G
Garry3Fingers 11.06.20

You're not as muddy Stretch, help pals.

A
Amphetamine9999 11.06.20

Fan_Tiesto
che is there to think that
if you kill him you get nothing but the loss of character
and if you kill Michael you get more money
that makes all the difference