3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 11.06.20 09:26 pm

The level of victory over albanskom (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Throughout the game Novigrad guards were considered the most fearsome mobs in the game, at least the ones that halberd kill with one blow if they are stealing under your nose. Thought they are generally invincible, but when he reached level 100 found that they did too, and you can win if you use heavy armor and not be substituted under the direct blows. First one made on the bridge at Ochsenfurt, then another, and the swordsman with him next to Kingfisher. Because began to wonder: who what is the minimum level were able to overcome one or more of the halberdier?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 11.06.20

Widukind
Filled up halberdier at ~54 level. Dodge and whirl-guard there. It's a shame that for murder do not give experience or rare loot, but this way they were ausili.

D
DrMors 11.06.20

In my opinion, this imbalance is very messed up game... Awesome the Witcher low level, cannot beat drunk on the street with a level above...

K
KazymirZyba 11.06.20

Well, if the pen is not ass, and difficulty level - death, 30', level approximately, subject to proper use of keys - Alt, Space and the Quen sign, you can make and the Bay on the Skellige and Novigrad in General. The halberds are a danger only surrounded by a pair of three Druganov, silovikov was fine to turn off your directional Igny.
Thank you. So, it was with him - just wanted again to give myself a challenge and again to enjoy the beauty of Vadmacska, but I won't)

W
WAga 11.06.20

[aVm]Mors
Especially if that dirty drunk in his underpants retorted you as a world champion in fencing=)

W
Widukind 11.06.20

curious. I do not go more than two to fill up. Especially funny how they crowd running up Geralt to punish :)

W
Widukind 11.06.20

[aVm]Mors
and what of the drunk on the street? I do not remember this

D
DrMors 11.06.20

Widukind
under a drunk, I meant any NPC that is logically close and not Rowena legendary Witcher, but if higher level, then hacked the Witcher(master of fencing) with a rusty stick... what pissed me off just after the murder for example is evil and hefty demon in Novigrad on the quest met 3-4 homeless dwarf of the gang of slicer that with 2-3 hits I just put, but to take them down harder than the same of the Griffin...

W
Widukind 11.06.20

[aVm]Mors
By the way, Yes. Dwarves that are on the quest Swords and dumplings attack, I'm in new game plus have scored, despite the red skull. Long time I courted, but still happened - but there is just a difference in level, apparently. And with the guards as something different that works. Geralt just killed the whole garrison prison in Ochsenfurt, and nothing but a bottle of water from under the nose of the same to form a guard somehow you can't steal