3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
finikos 17.10.19 10:11 pm

Archwing Quest (Warframe)

Problem. Got three drawing for Archwing Odonata, on the quest, but no 500 plastid, which is produced by the Uranium, and Uranium is gone after the quest for the Archwing. And where to get the battery to Odonata?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
HunterS0UL 17.10.19

finikos
Kill on Sedna Kilou De'tain, to the navigation module and Uranus. To open Sedna, you have to kill ALAD V on Jupiter.
As plastids fall on Eris. The best place to farm - Akkad, defense against the infected.
Open Eridu by slaughter tila of Regor on Uranus.

The items fall to the defense in ruins and Saturn(including the titans and producers). It is best to go to vigilance on Saturn in the company of Necros or Hydroida(with them the chance that will produce more).
You can also fill them with Sargas ruk(Saturn), along with details on amber. How would a profit be even greater, because each piece of amber worth 3500 credits.

Anyway, here => http://ru.warframe.wikia.com <= there is a lot of information. Useful comments to articles to read. Among the water-often something useful.

f
finikos 17.10.19

HunterS0UL
Thanks,but I'm still only in the second rank. I have opened 4 and the planet Uranus,who disappeared after the quest for the archwing.

H
HunterS0UL 17.10.19

finikos
OK, not a problem. If necessary, I can help with the discovery of the planets. My nickname in the game HSoul.

s
sandro777ss 17.10.19

I want to ask the quest I had to do archwing Odonata it Odonata gathered everything you need for the quest and his stupid carelessness made the other two archwing,it is possible to collect them back?

P
Polololon 17.10.19

sandro777ss
Now farm again.

M
Maga Davlatmirzaev 17.10.19

I want to ask the quest I had to do archwing Odonata it Odonata gathered everything you need for the quest created those wings and took from the machine but they kudato ischezla or I have lag I do not understand

M
MazurK08 17.10.19

Guys what to do if you need to complete the quest Archwing create Odonata and you have no Odonata wings?