3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wahrgott 11.06.20 09:28 pm

Stupid merchants (Fallout 4)

In General, I had built settlements. Well, at least, not to whine, all equipped (bed, water, food). Well, as it's time and earn loot, after all, for 22 people to the settlement. Built shops. Walked like this, do quests. It is time to collect the profits. Yeah. Everywhere it's great. Loot dripped, traders have the goods (buying concrete). All but two of the settlements.
One: the dealers assigned to stand behind the counters, but the money is in the workshop as there was not.
Second: dealers are appointed, standing behind the counter, money in the Studio there, but the dealers refuse to communicate. I told them: Ahem!, and they told me: Huh? And so the dialogue degenerates goes to infinity. For all other settlers (not dealers) are well respond.
Is there such a thing anyone else? And how to solve it?
Repak, all DLC, no mods.
9 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 11.06.20

just from traders who refuse paying you now another roof, someone pressed your point, simply put, do not know ask around in the neighborhood, maybe the local chavs borzeet, and then act according to circumstances

d
deeppurple1968 11.06.20

Wahrgott
By the way, how to collect profits from the stores in the settlements? Where to press?

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

deeppurple1968
Accumulates in the workshop.

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.06.20

I told them: Ahem!, and they told me: Huh? And so the dialogue degenerates goes to infinity.

Thanks neighing.

s
serg-veremee 11.06.20

And what is the level of happiness in these settlements?

r
random3355 11.06.20

Sometimes they lag, just in the mode of a workshop click on the villager, then down, then on the counter should talk.

W
Wahrgott 11.06.20

serg-veremee wrote:
And what is the level of happiness in these settlements?
Different. It's usually around 80. But often, due to a known bug with the resources of the settlements happiness can fall to 40. However, I described herota happens in a happy enough settlements 65-70.

random3355 wrote:
Sometimes they lag, just in the mode of a workshop click on the villager, then down, then on the counter should talk.
Tried. Also tried after this to save the store in the workshop, re-set and assign. Does not help. From locations left, too.

Z
Zolotko555 11.06.20

Wahrgott
Try to move the counter to another place....sure you don't have mods? For example, on the extension of the location?

W
Wahrgott 11.06.20

Золотко555 wrote:
Try to move the counter to another place....sure you don't have mods? For example, on the extension of the location?
With the shelves I made all possible manipulations. Except that in my ass not thrust. Although I do not remember.
And fashion never put, because with GTA VC no longer trust the product users.