3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20 09:28 pm

When will the new patch on the pirates? +Problem (Watch_Dogs 2)

No one knows when the pirate update?I have the game on mission haum 2.0 crashes (when the server is hacked.) The graphics card is weak but 60 fps on the minimum salary is, everything works but on this mission the game just crashes,no error, even banal watch_dogs2 Not responding.
PS:Tried to reinstall rocked Repack by xatab and mechanics the same error.The GTX 750 (1gb) intel core i5-4460 [email protected], 8gb ddr3 RAM.
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOLEKMLG 11.06.20

New patch on new to breaking, maybe never :)

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

Vlad Minasov
The new patch optimization added say.I wonder if it is?

-
-Alcatraz-- 11.06.20

ElectR Channel
Be happy that it even hacked, upgrade is unlikely, because with the new patch would have to break the defense(I think...)

S
SOLEKMLG 11.06.20

affalas
READ CAREFULLY MY COMMENT!
I nakakat on the game, not even rocked so damn hacked

S
SOLEKMLG 11.06.20

ElectR Channel
YouTube to help, look at the comparison with the patch and without

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 11.06.20

ElectR Channel
The game does not have, but the user comments I read, Yes, it became better a little bit, but optimizations pulled:
Description патчаUbisoft has released a new patch for the PC version of Watch Dogs 2, which will especially please the owners of weak computers.
Update 1.09 will include the ability to adjust the music volume and optimize Watch Dogs 2 under work on systems with low RAM which will increase performance on slower computers.
In addition, added support for new controllers DualShock 4 (model ZCT2U), fixed a minor problem with the flickering screen interface, text, wrong work in windowed mode, weakened rifle YourBoySerge (its discussed a lot on the forums) and other minor changes.
You have the following options: 1) It will be no more update; 2) They wait for a fully updated game with all DLC, and crack it again, like it was with batman arkham knight (like it); 3) obvious This version is a kind of probe, it allows you to test the functionality on a PC, and to fully appreciate it, which means if you like it, THEN you need a good discount on sale, hope that will be 50 percent, say in the summer, podnakopit glasses uplay rewards recently handed out free games, and there you can get these points easily, add another +20% and buy with 70% discount.
All of the above options, it is guesswork (except, obviously, without expectations, misery and suffering - to buy a license for your favorite game!), and here's why: so, such questions to ask, IT's EMPTY! Game hacks CPY, it will be when they get it to break Denuvo, again, a game with a new patch. Games lack this protection, and they crack as they can, every hacking is the celebration on the pirate deck. The exact date, in addition to hints, and strange puzzles, more not, is anyone's guess, and that you yourself can figure out, the new will not tell you anything, all waiting and hoping what will happen next.

D
Defolt 11.06.20

ElectR Channel
Try mode NetHack I passed

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Thanks,I'll wait.

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

Crashes exactly when the server is hacked and you video show.There is No sense in nethack, but I'll try.

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

affalas
Well, there are desperate just wait.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 11.06.20

The new patch will not crack, because lark didn't break for new DLS, so it makes no sense to wait.

m
mascarel 11.06.20

ElectR Channel
well, to find a save game after this mission and move on

A
Anglerfish 11.06.20

ElectR Channel
Yes, the developers to write to new patch allowed the pirates to put on, they will surely go to meet you.

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

Anglerfish
Ahahaha,horosheje)

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

Omarbek Kuanyshev
Shame I Have all completed extra(

m
mascarel 11.06.20

ElectR Channel
here I answered you, and I also flew on this very moment in this job lol

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

Omarbek Kuanyshev
Seen,you even started a topic if you find a solution or a save game plus accomplish your goal.

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

Omarbek Kuanyshev
Solved the problem when you come to these servers immediately cut NetHack break open and everything in it.

m
mascarel 11.06.20

ElectR Channel
thank you)

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

Omarbek Kuanyshev
You're welcome,but after this mission many missions you will find that they burp you. -_-