3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IAliquis 11.06.20 09:29 pm

Can't log in battle 4 on 4 (For Honor)

Can't log in battle 4 on 4. Just shows the screen with all the users and connection to the battle, and almost all have no coat of arms. Waited half an hour the effect of 0. In battle one on one all right. If anyone knows tell me what to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Binski 11.06.20

This is a real removal of the brain, is to enter a battle 4 on 4 need 10 times to restart the game...

A
AlexBlade95 11.06.20

Well, sometimes looking for a long time but this problem is not met

I
IAliquis 11.06.20

I hope this is a joke. If not then it normally starts to work or so all the time?

S
Starkin 11.06.20

Yes, I just went killed me and all hell sides eternal search for players

e
ewok_prg 11.06.20

Guys who have the ps4 don't count, it's only for PC. Just a lot of downs in which the Internet and a shit computer,and they try to enter the game.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 11.06.20

IAliquis
Just ISA bro, I was probably an hour and a half trying to get all the other normal mode, and this one played in the beginning when PTA launched and all

P
Portmen 11.06.20

Also I tried as early as the hour play, then a network error of some kind, it just infinitely loaded. In General was able to play only in training... to get a pancake.

I
IAliquis 11.06.20

Then duel the Lord our all.

S
Scaevus 11.06.20

In the next topic the answer to all the questions about the connection ) http://forums.playground.ru/for_honor/ya_tak_ponimayu_v_igre_net_vydelennogo_servera-927398/

D
DimakSerpg 11.06.20

Also could not, but after those works all okay. Right now it comes.