3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raemonn 11.06.20 09:29 pm

Urgently need a hint in the story!!! (Fallout 4)

Guys tell me if I take the storyline and to reject all proposals to join the community (factions, brotherhood) if I can after one final mission to join somewhere. And if you come, it will be necessary to carry out the mission of the only brotherhood or something!?!
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

Raemonn
So like a teleport to the Institute can only be built by joining one of three factions?

I
ImKabachok 11.06.20

Raemonn
In fact, you will not pass the campaign mode, not taking a side. The simplest thing to do is to complete the game on the side of the Minutemen, but they need to first to protect the settlements =) And you still have to destroy the Institute.
---Actually, on the web long walks best ending.
http://fireimp.ru/guides/nailuchshaya-kontsovka-fallout-4

I
ImKabachok 11.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes, but it's no obligation)) you Can then change the side.

R
Raemonn 11.06.20

Then it turns out that it is necessary to join when all?

R
Raemonn 11.06.20

To all

A
Alex474 11.06.20

Raemonn
To join the faction a purely personal matter, more important is the reputation, but it depends on how many jobs completed. When buisy to build a teleporter you need help equipment(Monumenti, BS, Subway). This is not yet a key! But in order for someone to build a teleporter you need in any case to perform little jobs of this faction. An important point when you start quenching group, then so and so need to someone to join.

Z
Zolotko555 11.06.20

Raemonn
join to all do the quests during this time you are looking at comparing fractions and at the end of the game when it will be necessary to go to mastugin here is need to choose who you ...is the point of no return and the final choice of faction

R
Raemonn 11.06.20

Spasibo Paz???

Y
Yczh-Kazym 11.06.20

Золотко555
If I am not mistaken, the mission in Maxmugen is only a choice between the Institute and the Brotherhood of Steel. Between the Institute and the Subway will have to choose later.

Z
Zolotko555 11.06.20

Rakszas
you're partially right...there is a choice with whom to go in mastyugin ,with the Institute or the brotherhood...but the fact that this choice affects all factions ...this is the point of no return...go with the Institute and the Minutemen have not done,and chose between the Institute and the brotherhood!!choose to go with brotherhood ...for the subway will not be finished...so here the main choice!! who do you want to finish the game