3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albatrozzzz 11.06.20 09:30 pm

Problems with the mod (Fallout 4)

Good day! There is a problem with the mod ,particularly with the armor and replacename .

1 Armor is not connected

waiting

reality

2 replacer don't work (in particular put cbbe ),replacer don't work as much as I tried to put them(manually and via nexus ) .Help solve the problem thanks in advance! Play on license steam +all downloaded DLS
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albatrozzzz 11.06.20

sorry for too small a screen

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

Albatrozzzz
About the armor, maybe just there is no option for this Persian. from the screenshots not quite clear the floor:-) I had so when I tried to try on the armor, and she's only a female version. and I have Persian male. the replejser not clear. put CBBE through NMM, and it works. Mods that do work there? maybe not appropriate edits in inesco?

M
MrGURAM76 11.06.20

Waiting like ZHGG, and in reality the vehicle like GG. So it is necessary to read the description to the mod.

k
kustowlad 11.06.20

Albatrozzzz
you nexus can install mods stupid not in the game folder,for example texture mods he can put sosvsem to another folder and ESP files to throw correctly,do a manual install cbbe and then this mod on the armor

A
Albatrozzzz 11.06.20

MrGURAM76
I have a female character

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

Albatrozzzz
So in the armor that is a female version? It is necessary to base on.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

Albatrozzzz
And by the way! stupid question, but nevertheless - in the file Fallout4Custom.ini correct line there?

A
Albatrozzzz 11.06.20

BlackTigerTKТок these [Display]
iLocation X=0
iLocation Y=0

P
PhysxN 11.06.20

Albatrozzzz
Add these:
[Archive]
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

A
Albatrozzzz 11.06.20

PhysxN
Just below add and earn?

A
Albatrozzzz 11.06.20

PhysxN
Many fashion earned,but mod for power armor space Marines not like the bunker and the enemies are inside, too, but armor the current name is the empty frame ,and when we climb no head what to do?

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

Albatrozzzz
If this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15901/?, the author writes that the problem is in incorrect installation of fashion and recommends that you install manually.