3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 11.06.20 09:35 pm

The problem is how to disable cheats? (Serious Sam 3: BFE)

Actually wanted to try, robyat if the cheats from those parts, and they fuck ROBYAT!!!And now I want to get achievements, or rather provide, but with cheats it is impossible as I understand it(he wrote sort of)how to cut down?(Enter a code from HD THE SE)HELP
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
EmiNem95 11.06.20

^
||
||Cheater detected
don't know,it was not necessary to include only what I tell you

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 11.06.20

XS in General......my curiosity is punishing me......then run the level, and writes enabled developers in the right corner, on the laptop that no...maybe there achivy will stand out?

N

But my question is, how do you cut out cheats such as Sam 2 or HD parts?

E
EmiNem95 11.06.20

I did not cut down,because I didn't cut,but in General Sam scoring this year??and I damn tablet, can't wait

P
Psi-Byurer 11.06.20

Here's what I can tell.Found on the forum Serious Sam First Encounter. How to enable cheats
Go to the xx:Serious Sam HD The First EncounterUserData,
open the file SeriousSamHD.ini,
looking for there
cht_bEnableCheats = 0;
change to
cht_bEnableCheats = 2;
ALL! during the game hit ESC, then F3, you will see a list of cheats developer in which abilities are marked with a tick! *
So if there all the same may also disable in ie in-line cht_bEnableCheats = 0; should be 0...it seems. In General, everything that found.

N

Introduced 0, the cheats present,and writes using

S
Scripteron 11.06.20

Try to completely remove the line cht_bEnableCheats = 0; and save the document.

N

Helped. no cheats but found the walk of fame(like in the beginning) and also this game does not fall

S
Scripteron 11.06.20

Now I read that if you delete the folder, all Steam except the steamapps folder and the file Steam.exe then everything should reset. Try, then write.

S
Scripteron 11.06.20

Come on Sam, achivki work, the Incentive is there.

N

Everything you said works, I've deleted the line and tried. achievements go, thank you

_
_Exsus_ 11.06.20

Jeka996
I know that I was late for three years, but for those who do not know how to completely disable cheats write. You need to bring up the console and enter cht_bEnableCheats=off then restart the level.

k
kostr184 11.06.20

_Exsus_
Once saw a joke in pictures,but in life - for the first time.
And in the case: does not work.
First you need to remove the folder with the save
then delete the line cht_bEnableCheats = b in UserData-SeriousSamHD.ini,
and after !! find the folder with the game logs,temp folder, history file (in the first Repack was,in the current no...),and delete them.

D
DenderX 11.06.20

I HD TSE wrote the team cht_bEnableCheats=0, has launched a new game specifically tried to get a few easy achievements given in the game and in Steam. Phew...