3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega Todorash 11.06.20 09:35 pm

What to expect from the game: ? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Are you going to take? will it be as good as in the trailers?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew Nash 11.06.20

I do not know. After another year (almost), some disappointments, but also a perfect understanding (through) who makes this game, as well as great understanding where beginning to roll !!!ALREADY!!! series Tom Clancy's, personally, I was convinced to adhere to such a Golden rule of shopping (and therefore opinions about some not yet released product), and what you, Sergei, I wish)
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/other/7_prostyh_pravil_pokupki_igr_na_pk-223885/

PS: Gave the wrong link. Now soran

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 11.06.20

Division v.2.0. Network games yubisoft in tears.

_
__DOC__ 11.06.20

The Division will be improved (improved according to Yubikov).They may not calm the fact gorgeous collection of funds at the start of The Division, they want to repeat the success in the collection of dough.

N
NDes 11.06.20

Live till release, if all will be good. And you can buy.

O
Oleg Bervinov 11.06.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
well I would not say, R6 came out good (even on the second season extended)

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 11.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
Yes,about the rainbow forgot.But this is an exceptional phenomenon.

F
FsTanDar 11.06.20

Watch dogs 2 you saw? Did you know that the game is on a completely new engine? Did you know that Ghost Recon on this engine done? So why ask questions? With the game everything will be fine! Optimization too will bring ( I hope ^_^ ) I Think that they learned something from their mistakes.

E
Eugene8080 11.06.20

FsTanDar
I think they learned something from their mistakes.
I also hope so.

r
rutri4ek 11.06.20

Lol;)
Ghost Recon: Wildlands - gameplay The Division, in the style of Far Cry(3-4)):)

R
RocknTrollCheG 11.06.20

By gameplay videos the game looks more like some boring cooperative Just Cause.

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Expect improved division, which carried out work on the bugs.

V
Vologin83 11.06.20

Watched a few gameplay...
Something strange with the yubi-soft... Why spend thousands of hours to vydelyvaya another dreary ideological emptiness of militarism? Nakoy hell you need all this just another Delta force? The games needs something to cling to, some kind of zest, like, uh, now that we've seen. Even in divine it were, is here zero. Better power at the new assassin's were allowed artisans...
Here is an example - battlfield 1спроста something in the first world rushed? But no, and because there is the whole setting unfamiliar to the layman, and even how beautiful cranberries to deaconate on this basis. Well done the same. Whoever bought it, if he was again in the style of the last series?

And here, again typical American SWAT team kills people. It's not just boring, it's unbearable.

N
Nemezis 11.06.20

I expect cooperative of the Edge Lights.

v
vatsonification 11.06.20

Nemesis
Far Cry is a good first-person animations, the feeling of the weapons and physics of vehicles. Then this will not happen. It is rather The Division without her the press release snoti.