3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aka_sektor 11.06.20 09:36 pm

[Survival] does Not work save game on exit (Fallout 4)

I somehow at Survival save game on exit does not work or does not always work. The game comes directly to your desktop.

Imperative: when you need to go out and seek bed once.

Has anyone faced the similar?

Game version: 1.8.7.0.1 license without Steam Season Pass.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dos9ra 11.06.20

aka_sektor
Well, try to mod the save in survival mode(where they are all exactly in the manual do not,through the exit in the menu and click on the button save)

a
aka_sektor 11.06.20

Dos9ra
I know, but adds a lot of unnecessary, as it is fast moving.

I'm interested in, only I have it?

D
Dos9ra 11.06.20

aka_sektor
there is only saving,like. schA throw off the link to your.
Here is the link ,there is only edit the main menu to enable the button save
Спойлерhttp://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/interfejs/survival_menu_save_enable/130-1-0-4108

r
random3355 11.06.20

aka_sektor
In Survival is preserved only on the beds. You are strong, it in this system without the fashion for preservation? I personally to the Museum, traveled five times and could not pass.

D
Dos9ra 11.06.20

random3355
No ,save when you exit the game(possibly to your desktop is).

a
aka_sektor 11.06.20

Dos9ra
in the description of the mod says that it only changes the interface files. And I have installed the mod DEF_UI. Maybe because of him? Try to disable and check.

random3355
even on the boot screen says that when you exit the game to main menu, will save. And when asked to confirm it.
It works for me, but not always for some reason. Is saved with filename: exit save

a
aka_sektor 11.06.20

It seems DEF_UI nothing to do with.
Checked several times with him and without him. exit save is saved at will. And in the game menu too, comes at will.
Although... maybe the mod had any impact on conservation. Maybe you need to start the game at all without fashion. In the beginning I actually played without a mod, and save 100% was created.

UPD:
I then wrote on another website that is also faced with, and that helped fix: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15639/?
He unlocks achievements if installed fashion.

Is this the game locks fashion? Although it seems to affect only files interfac'and without plugins.

D
Dos9ra 11.06.20

aka_sektor wrote:
Not clearly not from him,I'm in your polic ,not counting DEF_UI, 99 mods put on(of course all work well) and everything works like a clock. The only thing I have are all DLS,but only as fashion(i.e. piratskie),as a basis litsuha steam.
Found this video? (time code 2:34)
aka_sektor wrote:
Is this the game locks fashion?
No game blocks the production achivok, i.e. they are not counted,as I understand it. I'm a couple hours playing with the mod without this fashion,and then found put it. And that to him ,after all the rules worked.

a
aka_sektor 11.06.20

Dos9ra
Yes... this video is garbage, not about that at all. I have mode Survival. The beds remains stable. But when you exit to the main menu - no, and sometimes leaves the Desk immediately.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

aka_sektor wrote:
I know, but adds a lot of unnecessary, as it is fast moving.
Mod (Survival Menu Save Enable by sely1337), including the ability to save in survival mode, doesn't add anything extra. There is only one file MainMenu.swf, in which the corrected desired script. Fast movement adds a mod to turn on the console. For example, I do when exiting block the creation of ExitSave. Met the authors of the mods advice when upgrading versions of mods not to use AutoSave and akitsa and use handsaw. And, by the way, ExitSave it turns out more than usual. What is written there, one gazebo known.

a
aka_sektor 11.06.20

In General, I figured it out. Guilty here only DEF_UI, but rather DEF_INV v1.4.0
Apparently he changes the menu of the game, and so it appears this bug.
In the original, all like clockwork.

a
aka_sektor 11.06.20

Talked to the developer of the mod (Neanka) he said that it is impossible in principle, because this factor of the game mod does not affect.
And really, checked again, it seems DEF_INV and.
When you exit to the desktop save is stable.

g
ganjin 29.09.20

aka_sektor
Sorry about the necromance. Man, have you figured it out? I have the same nonsense, exitsave when going to the main menu sometimes does not save (rarely flies to the slave table). It's very infuriating, I went through a number after sleep, met a random event, decided to take a break and pump, there is no saving.
Ps. I don't think it can be cured. I don't care about meidding (I renamed the eczithsayva to the usual ones).