3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 17.10.19 10:12 pm

Companion Alexander (ATOM RPG)

Is it possible to get it without charisma,and if not then how much charisma you need that last check in the dialogue.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 17.10.19

saa0891
If version 1.1 is not changed, then needed a 6 for charisma recruitment of Alexander.

s
saa0891 17.10.19

Rolemanser
Yes campaign need 6 (I have a couple of VIDOS to look),and if there is how to raise charisma in addition to the jamb and spirits,just have a charisma of 1,am I flying with this companion.

s
saa0891 17.10.19

I did it,but then I thought that flew.
Spoiler

It is strange that there are no clothes and amulets for charisma,because other characteristics of a lot of stuff.

The way to do it,you never know who could be useful.

Smoked two joints
Then two bottles of perfume Red Moscow
And a bottle of perfume Can be,in the end, I raised Charisma from 1 to 6.
Spoiler

It is important
If you use these ingredients more than twice the effect on stack will be.

By the way there is brandy,says that 30% chance to raise charisma (you never know who will not be able to find perfume Can be) but I a bunch of times drank it but charisma was not raised.

R
Rolemanser 17.10.19

saa0891
Can any characteristics of a drug in the Rumbling forest to pick up on +1, well, goldfish +1 raises.

s
saa0891 17.10.19

Rolemanser
Mysterious serum I've used,but for goldfish, you need a high luck,my build with this same problem,although you gave me an idea,maybe good luck also be able to lift up to 11 to catch fish.

R
Rolemanser 17.10.19

saa0891
Mod then put an extended fishing trip, with him it is easier to catch

A
Angelo4ekT 17.10.19

saa0891
mysterious serum in game three, if I'm not mistaken - in the cave Rumbling in the woods, in the cube-puzzle in the Dead city and can't remember where else

O
Olomir 17.10.19

Angelo4ekT
The whole dead city climbed, the third where you found one?

s
saa0891 17.10.19

Rolemanser wrote:
Mod then put an extended fishing trip, with him it is easier to catch
Yes, as long as mods don't want to bet,maybe in a second playthrough.

Angelo4ekT wrote:
mysterious serum in game three, if I'm not mistaken - in the cave Rumbling in the woods, in the cube-puzzle in the Dead city and can't remember where else
We will look,I to dead city yet.

s
saa0891 17.10.19

Gold fish still caught,my luck is 5,put on a clown nose,and alcohol for 5 more points raised,in the end luck was 11,though had to warm up with a save game load,but in the end the fish caught.

By the way what's amazing is that you can raise any characteristic apart from good luck.

Very pleased that the game has many cool tricks.

n
nahabin 17.10.19

Article on Shift workers can fill a tattoo, also raise performance.