3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLD1966 11.06.20 09:37 pm

The problem with installing the mod course play. Help! (Farming Simulator 17)

Again, the problem is...
Downloaded mod kursela with http://fs17.ru/89-courseplay-farming-simulator-2017.html placed in a folder with the mod. All mods that used to have and work mod kursela game sees and that's it.
What I did not try - helps nothing. No it all.
22 Comments
Sort by:
O
OLD1966 11.06.20

There is a solution!
After long dances with a tambourine has turned out.
Open the archive file www_fs17_ru_courseplay.zip and edit it:
Correct the 2nd line in the file modDesc.xml
Was:
modDesc descVersion=34
Now:
modDesc descVersion=30
Works!.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 11.06.20

OLD1966
You have probably old kursela worth?

S
Slava104 11.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
I agree

T
T_i_G_r 11.06.20

I have the latest version, if Nada is gonna go on Google and skins. here is the Mod Kursplan SP Courseplay v 5.00.00037 beta for Farming Simulator 2017

R
Reddragon25 11.06.20

Here is a new verse:http://farming-simulator15.ru/2017/01/01/mod-kursplej-courseplay-5-01-00001-beta-farming-simulator-2017/

s
sanya1980 11.06.20

game version is latest? and then I was not last and have not seen the last kursela. put the latest version of the game I saw last kursela.

O
OLD1966 11.06.20

Version coreplay: 5.00.00036.dev (written down fashion).
Game version: 1.3.0.0
And a lot of fresh questions:
1) How to be in a situation if the header is wide and prevents the entrance of the tractor (I know, you can put the header already and it will increase the harvest time, but still...) with the broad header.
2) When you first start fashion popping up the question: to Pay 750дол. per hour workers? How is it to be, what to choose?
Here after all what business - if you refuse (750) to pay or refuse (in practice anyway), the technique leaving the mercenary mode fashion - press N, and the driving other vehicles - you can see how the MONEY is SPENT JUST by the WATERFALL. In the abyss merge. What's the matter? What's wrong? Glitch-school fashion?

Found the patch 1.3.1.0 from here: http://farming-simulator15.ru/2016/11/25/skachat-patch-farming-simulator-17-v-1-3-1/
Shake. To put it in? And why the patch, the pill, what kind of dances are they? For pirates?
But given the link to the mod version 5.01.00001
https://yadi.sk/d/R8NZ1-Fj36LexF
But the game version should be 1.3.1

And a bit more questions (sorry, just starting to play, a lot of white spots):
As find\cause or where can I get - hotkeys of the game?
How to determine between the two tractors (for example) which of these older? Menu flow for the technique is, who is who is not clear.
Mapping out a route for equipment and suddenly making mistakes, it is possible to undo (well, there) two or three or four marks, and continue the routing?
And finally - is it possible to rename the technique under their own names?
Thank you!

s
sanya1980 11.06.20

Yes that's right for colsplay 5.00.00036.dev and above should be version 1.3.1. about mercenaries glitches when they are put at a technique the money spent, almost a river, even though some will choose the level of difficulty in the beginning of the game.even if you put to hire himself tucked seeds etc. the money also goes fast. and that was the loot you have two options. Option 1 download cheat code for infinite money 2 plant a crop which is sold at a higher price or raise scatino..
( www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLas2MtX4-LuMsKTVu..это video tutorials on colsplay can be useful. Was useful to me.)
when you're in the game press the Esc key. there is all information about the crops and about the tractor and what they age in only years and days, the older the equipment the more to pay for it.

F
Fc_korolev 11.06.20

саня1980
The link you have is broken ((

O
OLD1966 11.06.20

Thanks for the help!
The farther into the forest, the more wood. Again a pain in the ass.
Because that's what story is obtained kursplan.
1) Summed up the combine harvester to the field, loaded a previously created route and started to work. No problem.
2) For tractor created for this field+processor route before. Kept it. I tried to run in tandem with the harvester. This loaded a previously saved route tractor. BUT!!! It was not there.
The tractor does not find and does not expect the combine. He immediately goes Peranakan route and only when he returns to the field for the last point, detect the combine harvester and start working with him. ( menu in manual mode processor is selected, the tractor is next to the field).
As soon as I tried it. Work with the harvester the tractor starts only after empty mileage. What's wrong? Maybe I do not understand something, but on the other neither as. until the circle will pass on the route - no contacts with the processor.

n
narimantas 11.06.20

OLD1966
With the tractor everything is fine. To nevegal empty hotel back a couple of points from the finish line and turn on the regime, with blijaishee point,.

O
OLD1966 11.06.20

With the tractor everything is fine. To nevegal empty hotel back a couple of points from the finish line and turn on the regime, with blijaishee point,. - thanks, got it already. But, in my opinion, this is a big drawback to those who wrote the mod. Obviously don't have common button Follow the harvester after selecting the route. So bad much...easier to take if the field is small.

F
Fc_korolev 11.06.20

Somewhere lost money (((((

O
OLD1966 11.06.20

Like small-small nzobadila curplayer to use it. Only annoying dullness of equipment put on the route to colsplay. If something got on the road, will stuck and will be"rattle. Very sorry bot can't avoid obstacles if he wasn't.
QUESTION: Guys, please tell me which processor is the longest tube-auger, and what is the max width for the header is set, taking into account that a number of have to drive the tractor for unloading of grain? And then on the narrow header a bunch of bad runs and a lot of time is spent.
Thank you!

F
Fc_korolev 11.06.20

OLD1966
And that you have little time or what ??? put real-time, but what about the screw,like each Reaper is in the description of which processor it is suitable.

O
OLD1966 11.06.20

The time is always expensive.
About the header - it's not about what a combine that fits. The essence in its width that the header would not hurt to move around the harvester to the tractor, trailer, and release the screw enough for the filling to the back of the trailer. The wider, the better.

F
Fc_korolev 11.06.20

OLD1966
So I'm telling you that the store is written what is the header to any combine fit,subject, of course, and the length of the screw

O
OLD1966 11.06.20

Fc_korolev, thank you!
Guys, another question!
Is it possible in the game to rename the names (models) of transport on your like?
You can (for example) will appoint a hot keys transport? For example; combine - 1, Tractor with planter - 2, etc?

F
Fc_korolev 11.06.20

You can come in edit mode Ctrl +E ,click on the example 1 (group) and holding it...you can rename the group,I like group 1 renamed Tractors ,2 Combines, etc. If you of course about it

O
OLD1966 11.06.20

Friends, tell me....
What this to buy (could a mod which one), that would supply the station and there to fill the seeder with seed and fertiliser.
Zadalbalsya already Gazeti to the store and back. The more fields, the more such visits. (you can comment and reference - where)
Thank you!