3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20 09:37 pm

[Attention!] Found new Easter eggs (Easter Egg) (spoiler) (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

Climbed the entire Internet and not finding any descriptions of the Easter eggs, I decided that I was the discoverer of this desert.
So, most of the Easter eggs is this: kill Casehouse you back in time as Shay, an assassin.

If you are interested, I can describe the details of the Easter eggs and tell you a little about the other parts of the same Easter eggs.
33 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 11.06.20

Elite_Gang
[Attention!] Found new Easter eggs (Easter Egg)
If you are interested, I can describe the details of the Easter eggs and tell you a little about the other parts of the same Easter eggs.
Again the monitor from yellow to scrub...

E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20

JUnnAmmED
You mom said that sarcasm is not your strong point?

a
a_noob_is 11.06.20

I forget who it was Casehouse, and why it generally to kill.Although the game jammed to 100%.

E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20

maksik.ussd
Still say that you're the headless Horseman didn't kill... then why are you at all interested in the Easter eggs?

J
JUnnAmmED 11.06.20

Elite_Gang
And you did not say that you need a journalist to go to work?Seriously - you with hands tear off in any newspaper.
In the future,if it is hat you write about something,and the text should be about this,not I found this and got this,but I will not say how I got it and I did!

a
a_noob_is 11.06.20

Elite_Gang
Of course killing, and they hung him for what is not. And even pistols on the coordinates found. I just remember the short version of the story and how it relates to the other parts of the series. And this Casehouse like the hunt we were taught in the beginning, as I recall.

k
kukava_d 11.06.20

Elite_Gang
Well, tell me! I'm all ears!!!

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 11.06.20

Elite_Gang
it's not Easter eggs, and the bug

E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20

I think I have written what is Easter eggs. As you can see, it's a mission when you need to steal the manuscript from the house of Achilles. After Shay walked away from the bonfire, run past him a lot of assassins, and then hide. Casehouse at this time runs on the roof of the mansion Davenport, then climbs up on the chimney and roof, making a leap of faith, jumping into a haystack. Hiding, behind a tree or in a haystack, assassins already find impossible. And in General, they are difficult to catch because of the snow.

E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20

araveuG ehC otsenrE
This is absolutely not a bug. A bug is a bug in the program, missed by developers. Here, the developers did it on purpose: Stepping back from the fellowship, daring to steal a manuscript Shay becomes the enemy of the assassins: when you aim the cross hairs of a gun cross becomes the red; in fact, Casehouse not avsim to the dart, like other high-ranking assassins

E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20

The second part of the Easter eggs: in the same mission to steal the manuscript, if you approach the grave of Connor and Abigail start a mini-cut scene, where Shay is looking at these headstones

A
Analius 11.06.20

I never have luck

E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20

Analis
Nevertheless, you signed it and watching the forum...

T
The Dmitry Disaire 11.06.20

Casehouse - and I came up with the name)))
Elite_Gang
and then kill it again need?There's the plot the same.

A
Analius 11.06.20

Elite_Gang
just the first 2 parts went through and realized that it's boring!

E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20

Disaire
Yes
Analis
Yes, the first part is really boring, go get a job, kill something. Of course Rogue is lagging a bit from the masterpiece of the 3rd part, where you already know and accustomed to each of the goals of the murder. And in Rogue because of the brevity of the story simply do not have time enough to learn and get used to the order.

D
Dedushka Avtobus 11.06.20

Well, actually it is just a bug.In the brotherhood,for example,additional memories about Christina I pushed Leonardo Da Vinci in the river pushing his stupid walk,but I ran screaming in all corners Easter eggs!Easter eggs!

Maybe someone already wrote about this but I'm too lazy all the comments to read

E
Elite_Gang 11.06.20

Grandpa Bus
I think I already wrote that this is not a bug, and described why

k
killerbot 11.06.20

Elite_Gang
I think you have already explained that this is a bug

D
Dedushka Avtobus 11.06.20

Elite_Gang
So,I finally found where you said it.

The cut-scene, this with Casehouse not connected in no way.Try without killing Casehouse come there,most likely it will be included.The fact that Casehouse highlighted in red can be explained by the fact that the developers even before the creation of the mission made Casehouse(peace and evil)and put it there stupidly for beauty during the shoot, and cut scenes before the fall of the Neck and forgot to remove.It yubisoft,they can