3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
awaychkn 11.06.20 09:38 pm

The English voice. (Titanfall 2)

Greetings to all! In certain circumstances absolutely can not perceive Russian speech in media products. And Global versions of games usually are much more expensive. In this regard, formed a question: if I find anyone on this forum is a wonderful man, who will tell you the way to activate the game Titanfall 2 English voice acting? In the same Battlefield 1 it is practiced quite successfully, perhaps there are ways?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 11.06.20

In every game you create such themes. Why did you buy the Russian version if you don't want Russian language?

N
Nikita237 11.06.20

Andrew Baulin
They are cheaper.
p.s. fans shit the voice acting put a negative sign)

F
FOXDIE_id 11.06.20

Andrew Baulin
Maybe because the Russian voice acting in most games is shite of Satan? Can someone just used to enjoy acting and not eat shit? Hate when the game in 4K can't push the original track, you might think we're all eating shit. Or I guess if you despise dull Russian voice acting then go TO YOUR PENDOSOV a TRAITOR ?

a
awaychkn 11.06.20

FOXDIE_id
The most offensive, that in most cases the original track is added to the game, but sulochana. Often activated by changing a couple of numbers in the config of the game.

F
FOXDIE_id 11.06.20

awaychkn
On the console, so you will not miss. Sometimes I just have to buy the game on the pitch just because of the fact that it is not allowed to change the voice.

a
awaychkn 11.06.20

FOXDIE_id
On PS4 helped me change the console language in English, but it is not for all projects works. In the case of the Xbox, I assume everything is garbage...

D
Da1m0s9 11.06.20

Subscribe

A
Andrey Baulin 11.06.20

FOXDIE_id
No, I do not despise. I just think if I was warned that the goods will be with the Russian language, I count on it. I'm not a Freeloader and not greedy, that would buy goods cheaply and then require a different and more expensive.

A
Andrey Baulin 11.06.20

Andrew Baulin wrote:Why did you buy the Russian version if you don't need Russian language
FOXDIE_id wrote:Maybe because the Russian voice acting in most games is shite of Satan? Can someone just used to enjoy acting and not eat shit?
A strange desire not to eat, but still buy and eat.

P
Pocyk_Trishka 11.06.20

I did some digging on the Internet and came to the conclusion. Russia and the poles simply humiliated by this gesture. Because even the Ukrainians have the English version of the locale

A
Andrey Baulin 11.06.20

Pozicka
Really? Ukraine buys the game through a common CIS-vsky origin.

t
trustedSunbro 11.06.20

On PS4 do not change, but here voice is not so lame like in COD BO3, can bear.

b
bmw 7 e38 11.06.20

Pozicka
In Belarus, we have the same situation with the versions of the game.

C
Cheburashka 11.06.20

awaychkn

I had to buy the activation key which has all the languages , not klusik which prednaznachen for our licenses ))))

A
Andrey Baulin 11.06.20

Cheburashka
This is the one, which is several times more expensive than the Russian version? You said you bought?

U
Umbasus 11.06.20

Lol. And then whine about low sales. I hope their greed will bankrupt and 3 times of TF or who do not take at all.