3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 11.06.20 09:38 pm

What game would you have remade and why?

Sometimes the games coming out, sometimes, very disappointing.Before the game, the developers often promise us a lot of interesting,but before the release of reach stumps.From here I can't understand why it was impossible to implement all the ideas that they promise players.After all, the more interesting the game is,the more we love it and they (developers) will only benefit.The game is good,and consequently sales,income is high and you can be confident that the next part of players will buy it with pleasure.But what motivates the developers,producing deficiencies,I don't understand.And then come all sorts of DLC,for which you need to pay separately.This is so annoying.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 11.06.20

DMG EX777 wrote:
Sometimes the games coming out, sometimes, very disappointing
often
DMG EX777 wrote:
Before the game, the developers often promise us a lot of interesting,but before the release of reach stumps
Because they ran out of budget, time, publishers were forced to produce, did not have the skills to insert a game. This is also equivalent options.
DMG EX777 wrote:
ed the more interesting the game,the more we love it and they (developers) will only use
Especially when we download it from torrent.
DMG EX777 wrote:
The game is good,and consequently sales,income is high and you can be confident that the next part of the players will buy with pleasure
And hell of a lot of games refutes this assertion. And then I always remember from 2nd foul as a favorite game that does not sell special editions.
DMG EX777 wrote:
But what motivates the developers,producing deficiencies,I don't understand
Because they ran out of budget, money, publishers are forced to produce, did not have the skills to insert into the game
DMG EX777 wrote:
And then come all sorts of DLC,for which you need to pay separately.This is so annoying.
But so them more money, which, if we follow your logic, they can make even more cool games.

P
Posledovatel 11.06.20

what do you mean altered? Igors I do not know how
and on a subject there is no such

M
MrWorld 11.06.20

Follower Perelman
Well, to come up with something, the idea to throw

P
Posledovatel 11.06.20

MrWorld
from already released games are not such as to new games there is an idea

M
Mag Otshelnik 11.06.20

There is a book,I want to play on it.
http://book-online.com.ua/show_book.php?book=3550

I have ideas fountain.
You can alter the M3 so there will be candy.
Once upon a time I created a story for KOTOR 3....
In short, lots of ideas.

M
MrWorld 11.06.20

Follower Perelman
Probably some unimaginable idea. I had always imagined a game of dreams, but when more intimately familiar with the gaming industry, I realized that this is hardly possible to create, at least to unite all developers of the world

P
Posledovatel 11.06.20

Yes it is feasible the game, any thoughts on the gameplay and mechanics of the game, and the plot is difficult, although in General there is a view where events will unfold

D
Delphis 11.06.20

I have looked at epic made the illustrations Jakub Rozalski

t
the endless misanthropy o 11.06.20

I would re-do all games besezdy in Rolton and fed the homeless

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

I would have altered in graton and each new Igor would predeliver of why and all raytracing volumetric smoke
in pastene Yabu basically just embossed texturing and heavy realtime shadows to be all there 560 overheated Yes trials as courtnie cobs peck-peck-peck.
otherwise I would have altered very petty and unimportant and pitch analysis may destabilize Igor if the estate quality
or it would be a different game and the question is to transfer the meaning would not have.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

I wish the Witcher 3 was made with alchemy at the stake (meditation campfires),animations, food and potions,animation, sharpening of swords,the animation of the attachment of the swords in the sheath,as in the first part.

D
Delphis 11.06.20

[Denis]
it's the little things that I think just a mod can do. For this game to recycle makes no sense

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

Delphis
This is exactly what he lacks.
I once thought about the changes in STALKER,that was the passage more difficult.About attack,for example extremities.And for large caliber,about cutting off limbs from enemies.

A
Aleksator 11.06.20

Delphis
http://www.mirf.ru/art/khudozhnik-jacub-rozalski
http://iron-harvest.com/

D
Delphis 11.06.20

Alexfor
you guys have opened my eyes. I didn't know it turns out =(

A
Aleksator 11.06.20

Delphis
he only heard about will nastolko, but today came across an interview and learned from him about the game.

D
Delphis 11.06.20

[Denis]
well, in Stalker about ballistics and physics - a sin to complain, but more socialnih elements and every seizure of territory are sorely lacking

D
Delphis 11.06.20

Alexfor
so it's still and RTS will direct red alert 2

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.06.20

Delphis
STALKER physics? Oh well.In the crowd of real F1, and all in different directions it will spread.In the tank from an RPG-7 — even if a scratch is left.In any building from it — even the cracks will not.In STALKER sometimes thought characteristics of a firearm.However,they influence the bots and monsters.But PM with rubber bullets is something)
Speaking of shooters.It has long been noticed that in them the blood is almost there.

D
Delphis 11.06.20

[Denis]
F1 fragments at 15 meters around the fly, and it can mortally wound upright citizens. Tanks in Stalker I have not seen, and not those of the game, to say such things. But not a simulator game, so the PM was killed in the face and Kalash punched rails