3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romik008 11.06.20 09:39 pm

What is the mission seemed the most difficult? (Assassin's Creed 2)

Discuss the most difficult gaming moments
226 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonakor 11.06.20

So far everything seems easily traversed.

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 11.06.20

Infuriating missions in 13 and 12 sequences...
12 what is given 10 min....and guardians million.
13 the fact that some need to kill without being detected...

R
Romik008 11.06.20

13 the fact that some need to kill without being detected...
I hate it too, where you have to kill the guards not finding yourself

[
[Archy7] 11.06.20

The mission of the merchant ship passed times 6=) For those who cannot pass here's the strategy: Start on the roof, then jump onto the roof on the left and in turn moisten pistol 2 guards in the aisle. Then kill the Archer on the roof(to the left) and jump into the water. Swim to the stern, climb up to the bridge and moisten pistol walking. Next, climb up on the stern and on each side of the discharged guards, crawling on the left side and throws off the remaining walkers. Further aft penetrate on ship and kill standing at the helm of the dual blade and moisten of pistol walking on the starboard side, as a result, the trader why something comes out and beats down on this guy and we easily Bang Bang=)

To kill the doctor have to get through the crowd to him and in a brazen out and toss the knife, you have 5 seconds.

Snowladies goes with the guards around the towers, we run for the tower(hiding in the hay) and when the RAID comes to you openly replenished it
iron.

A priest in a light chop, kill with stealth techniques guard on either side of the temple, climb up to the dome so that pognavshis did you see the left or right side of the priest, waiting for the guard will leave for the dome quickly run and kill from behind))

B
BennyGuns 11.06.20

The mission of the trader is simple, much easier Missy fucking a priest, to which I once with 10 got... archers usually nervous, at a distance of 5m immediately shout.
Still very strained, the mission farmer, passed it by accident (like the rest of the stealth missions), he passed near the haystack where I was sitting )
The easiest mission with the doctor, there I times 1 just came out of the crowd and killed the reptile.

f
filKg 11.06.20

BennyGuns to thee archers have not heard Nuno on foot to approach them and not fast walking or running:)

[Kannabis777] about two ing in the aisle they can jump from the top without spending bullets, the Archer can score people on the bridge identity is not worth wasting bullets Mona from the bridge to throw from the bottom:) and the OST security guard from the ship to throw off not going for bullseye:) moving from one side of the ship :)

M
Metstaker 11.06.20

Hey What can be difficult? This is a game of new generation, and her first-grader will be no problems.

O
Old-gm 11.06.20

By the way, Yes, a huge disadvantage of the assassin is Casuarina. Interesting, but nothing complicated, it's a shame.

f
filKg 11.06.20

At exactly could make the game much harder to suffer a little longer:)

_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 11.06.20

I unto the priest 7 times got....I have Ezio fell straight on the archers...
and Dr. I in the crowd on the right stood up and shot him...
the easiest merchant on the ship...

f
filKg 11.06.20

I the priest did not take off I stupidly failed blade and the CE:)

G
Gerc 11.06.20

The hardest - tomb in Venice, where you had several times to jump from the walls - I spent 3 hours and a few thousand nerve cells...
And the mission on the ship for me was not difficult, I took advantage of the stupidity of bots. First, I jump off the roof overwhelmed the two guards, then waited a moment when the guard on the dock will turn around and threw a couple of daggers On the ship noticed the dead body, and 2 guards went to pier one again soon boarded the ship, the second I shot, again, one guard went to the pier again, and I shot him. Then Marina came out the goal itself (!) and I also shot her... thus I did not go on a ship, it was still ~ 8 guards...

m
my93 11.06.20

The hardest - tomb in Venice, where you had several times to jump from the walls - I spent 3 hours and a few thousand nerve cells...
for me it seemed too complicated but I have it for 10 minutes, children passed if not less)))

A
Alex_Cra2y 11.06.20

The mission is in the crypt, where it is necessary for the wall to escape. Because of not quite adequate camera and controls. And the mission of killing 10 thugs for 1 minute.

E
Ezio Auditore da Firenze 11.06.20

for me the most difficult was to kill the Lieutenant of Savonarola on the ship on the quiet.... times 8 was

M
Ma4eteGT 11.06.20

Naturally the ship. The second difficulty is to kill the priest Citadela prayers on the temple. Like anything special, but it was times 10. Other jobs are almost always held with 1-2 times.

n
nehitman 11.06.20

Damn,the mission where you have to kill the Lieutenant(the merchant ship)quietly a few hours already can't get through-could you tell me the right strategy?

V
VetalStorm 11.06.20

Jump to the input side(not the one to Marina, and on the other side) of the guard into the water
then sail for the ship and the pier guard in water, then the stern of the ship two guards that walk( in the water), then climb up the poop and poison injected right at the helm of a guard, if you have two at once, man with the ax changing the location of one of the stern is(also poison) and the second is the Marina(in the water), then the last patrol who walks through the ship from the pier(walk the plank), and all remained on the ship 2 guard on the nose which I do not see anything, I climbed from the stern to the railing at the helm of the merchant and the blade in the neck...

C
Crafty Cucumber 11.06.20

the hardest assassin's tomb in Venice, where 4 tests to go, passed the third time

F
FiReFoX280 11.06.20

The hard part is where you have 9 people to kill, and that is where it should be done discreetly. By the way the doctor is so ridiculous kill)) On the roof killed 2 archers, wait until the doctor goes through the arch, threw back the corpse, the doctor went to look at him and I jumped at it))) Cool happened) And another vehicle with the dealer complex, long soared