3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kalebraka1927 17.10.19 10:12 pm

Help, I do not understand in any way as a weapon on the bases to get. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Help please, tell me how and what files need to edit to bases could draw my weapon!
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel_Orlov 17.10.19

Kalebraka1927
Et only in the mod

K
Kalebraka1927 17.10.19

Paul Russ
Well, I know it's in the folder gamedata is edited, I need to know which file to edit

P
Pavel_Orlov 17.10.19

Kalebraka1927
There is no such at I small modificator provakator say =). Although in the past a file was but it got deleted.
Try the net to look for those that can get.

D
Djonnikc 17.10.19

Kalebraka1927
And who do you exactly want to fill up on the main??))

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.10.19

Djonnikc
Flint I suppose

V
Viktor Flat 17.10.19

Owl or a Snag))

r
rPeBoJL 17.10.19

download mod with such a feature and zadalbyvaet of the author in the comments on ofsayte.
only is the idea stupid

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 17.10.19

Here's the script entirely
Spoiler----------------------------- ------------------------------------------ ------------------------------- ----------------
--Class CZoneNoWeapon. At the entrance of the player in the area, he removed the weapon. When the output goes
----------------------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------------------- ------------------------

class CZoneNoWeapon

CZoneNoWeapon function:__init( zone, binder, ini )
-- If there is already an actor and he's in the zone, then remove the weapon
if binder.actor_inside then
db.actor:restore_weapon()
end
end

function CZoneNoWeapon:on_enter( actor )
actor:restore_weapon()
end

function CZoneNoWeapon:on_leave( actor )
actor:restore_weapon()
end

The file you want to edit, you will find along the way YOUR DRIVE:\ Program Files (x86)GSC World Publishing\ S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - Call of Pripyat\gamedata\ scripts\zone_no_weapon.script .
If you simply replace the line
function CZoneNoWeapon:on_enter( actor )
actor:hide_weapon() on the actor: restore_weapon() AND YOU WILL have HAPPINESS :)))))))

There is, incidentally, another way to fix the pulling that weapon on the bases, but it will be enough))

K
Kalebraka1927 17.10.19

nigga40000
Thank you very much

S
SonyK_2 17.10.19

Kalebraka1927
If not a secret, on the basis of someone to fill up like that ?... ;)

K
Kalebraka1927 17.10.19

SonyK.
No, the mod is downloaded, it is wildly number of monsters increases until now depart from the base to draw my weapon, you die)

K
Kalebraka1927 17.10.19

I another option I found, in my opinion the easiest. In General, it is necessary in the file bind_stalker.script to remove all lines that are responsible for hiding the weapons on the bases.

s
serafont 17.10.19

nigga40000
THANKS A LOT REALLY HELPED

d
doom13574 17.10.19

and how it system in the sky to create one ?

k
kesha9984 17.10.19

file: scripts\bind_stalker.script
and change there self.object:hide_weapon() on self.object:restore_weapon()

(find it, and then searching the top row(the one which is on top of this message shorter)
-- Update hiding the weapons in the area sr_no_weapon
if check_for_weapon_hide_by_zones() == true then
--printf(weapon_hide1 = [%s], tostring(weapon_hide))
if self.weapon_hide == false then
--printf(PL:HIDE_W1 ---> self.weapon_hide = [%s] weapon_hide = [%s], tostring(self.weapon_hide), tostring(weapon_hide))
self.object:hide_weapon()
self.weapon_hide = true
--printf(PL:HIDE_W2 ---> self.weapon_hide = [%s] weapon_hide = [%s], tostring(self.weapon_hide), tostring(weapon_hide))
end
else
--printf(weapon_hide3 = [%s], tostring(weapon_hide))
if self.weapon_hide == true then
--printf(PL:RESTORE_W1 ---> self.weapon_hide = [%s] weapon_hide = [%s], tostring(self.weapon_hide), tostring(weapon_hide))
self.object:restore_weapon()
self.weapon_hide = false
--printf(PL:RESTORE_W2 ---> self.weapon_hide = [%s] weapon_hide = [%s], tostring(self.weapon_hide), tostring(weapon_hide))
end
end

k
kcukckckuckkkcu 17.10.19

kesha9984
Thank you! Helped to go to the bar edit in the file bind_stalker.script

C
CHAOS INSURGENCY 44858 19.12.20

Um, even if you get a weapon and try to finish off someone at the base, for example Yanov, to finish off, then still NPS will not work even with a hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher, simply put (RPG) if it is static, such as the mechanic Nitrogen, into it the whole clip from the RP, let him in Bychny, but for example NPCs who came, for example, in the task of helping two stalkers at the Yanov base, to rescue bandits from captivity, no matter what you do yourself or join the decision of these two stalkers, the main thing is that the captive gets alive, so it will not be static and you can damage him will be inflicted with an obvious consequence among non-static ones (Tramp and his squad, Uncle Yar, etc.)

V
Vladlena Ekimova 09.01.22

Kalebraka1927
Thanks, really helped!