3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N0NAKK 11.06.20 09:40 pm

The problem with the graphics

Hello! Recently purchased vidyuhi inno3D ichill gtx 1070 x3. No noise, not heated all the rules. But after playing a bit, I started to notice graphics glitches, namely the z-fighting(texture lie each other and flicker) especially noticeable in rise of the tomb raider(can be seen in Syria after autocruise, looking at the city below), skyrim SE(the road near Whiterun flickers), Witcher 3 (in the taverns and in the mountains) in gta 5(there's visible white seams between textures) . It seems to be the case in vidyuhi, but putting the old vidyuhi - noticed the same thing. Maybe I just never noticed this problem? And Yes, I began to notice a disgusting draw distance, even in the cold see Lody(especially noticeable in advanced warfare the trees grow eyes, lights, etc., although long thought of her as super graphiste), full hd monitor and not the problem, because when recording a video, visible artifacts, the computer reinstalled drivers fresh generally hike a problem in gland or in my eyes
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 11.06.20

N0NAKK wrote:
the problem in gland or in my eyes
lay out the screens and find out. What do you mean by the phrase free PC?

N
N0NAKK 11.06.20

Len4ik00N
formatted and put Windows on clean hdd

L
Len4ik00N 11.06.20

N0NAKK
try to experiment with versions of directX in the game settings (where possible). You can also try to put the drivers downloaded from the manufacturer website of the graphics card. Though it is unlikely that the problem is with the video card,but just in case, better check it on another computer.

M
MagicHero 11.06.20

The problem is the graphics card, this is seen when overclocking usually. But with the old same thing then maybe something with the slot on the motherboard. Try none to put in the other slot.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

in padmaka this is Chet. in Minya screw up the slopes in the first location and where kaer morhen I was obuchalsya it pelmac got there. thought that business in an SLI not in SLI.
so it's not the video card and any drivers or any of the pitch problems.

N
N0NAKK 11.06.20

MunchkiN 616
else I XS how to solve(video not mine)

N
N0NAKK 11.06.20

MagicHero
OK I will try, by the way overclock dumped-still

n
nikita2112 11.06.20

Well it should be. This game curves. Vidyuhi nothing to do with it.