3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azalin 11.06.20 09:40 pm

Edit the file (Hearts of Iron 4)

Hello community! There are three question to the experts :
First question -can you tell me where is edited in the game files features Ministers ? Just when the game feature +0.02 per day to communism looks idiotic. Remaining with the same small abilities. the same applies to military leaders, and others.
And the second question - where is edited in the game files speed training troops ground troops ? Well, very slow to learn one unit....
And third - how to add speed to the game ? At five times the acceleration in the game, an hour passes in 5 seconds (or less) real time. So in battle when you write the Battle will end in 80 days already wants to shoot himself... you can't make changes somewhere, that would be so passed the days not hours ?
If you specify file names.
Thank you in advance.
4 Comments
Sort by:
b
bob21 11.06.20

Azalin
For Ministers:the folder common/country_leader
there is a file 00_traits
Look there,there are points to demagogue +0.05,and therefore the others must be.Before changing the backup copy, just in case.
The speed of the game gamespeed via the tilde (~).
The learning rate of groups depends on in-game factors that modify them using Notepad unlikely to succeed,but you can change the characteristics of any troops from the country (drive:\Hearts of Iron IVcommonunits)

A
Azalin 11.06.20

Thank you!

k
kim_666 11.06.20

Hello. Tell me where in the file changes the maximum number of experiences (army,Navy,air force. the default maximum is 500). Thank you for your attention.

K
Kempf 11.06.20

kim_666
Hearts of Iron IV - common folder - defines the file (open with Notepad). Look for a search engine MAX_ARMY_EXPERIENCE = 500, MAX_NAVY_EXPERIENCE = 500, MAX_AIR_EXPERIENCE = 500 and fix it as you need.