3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kill4money 11.06.20 09:40 pm

Play via hamachi (Borderlands 2)

Indecator network: borderlands 2 (rus)
No password
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom Rhys 11.06.20

the game is 2.99 on sale , you can buy and not sweating!

Z
Zombn 11.06.20

Or ,for piracy Tungle to help.

E
Energy Death 11.06.20

Venom Rhys
you own it in steam, played it a lot? counselor)
there is not price and the number of players, and trust on the incentive them.

E
Energy Death 11.06.20

Zombn
you would not believe but for the tangle is not necessary to have pirates, the license to her works too, you just have a couple of files to throw

Z
Zombn 11.06.20

Energy Death
Come on! Captain-obvious!

V
Venom Rhys 11.06.20

Energy Death
Pfft 133 hours in the ru-version and 101 hours in English and almost 100 in the pre-sequel , so Yes, a lot enough. Despite the fact that the pre-sequel on Tungle went for the first time , because it is expensive , but the second part is the same for pennies on the discounts worth it.

E
Energy Death 11.06.20

Venom Rhys
and I have about 3 years,so I doubt that you did more)
again, through the tangle play, not because cheaper, but because the people more. I've played with people who came to tangle with stim, and more than once they said that the incentive problems with the selection of the group (if I'm not mistaken there is generally only my friends can play, do not know because I not have the incentive and will not be)), and at least chitakov.

E
Energy Death 11.06.20

Zombn
count, Yes)

V
Venom Rhys 11.06.20

Energy Death
Pfft , and friends to buy for 2.99 the incentive is not given? Besides, tangle and Hamachi should be set.

E
Energy Death 11.06.20

Venom Rhys
when curve hands and little mind all you have time to set up, it's not about you if you might think so) so the way
second to friends and acquaintances, I also have to buy the game? and if they don't want? a lot of people in Russia who buy the game? I know a bunch of people who basically do not buy, because people are like that. and who wants to play with the left?
so something like this)

V
Venom Rhys 11.06.20

Energy Death
Well, 2.99 is a lot for Russia is, moreover, connecting is simple via steam and the progress is maintained when our I, and pirates and then look repak played.

E
Energy Death 11.06.20

Venom Rhys wrote:
moreover, connecting is simple via steam and the progress is maintained when our I, and pirates and then look repak played.
do not understand but okay) fuck

G
Gonsog 11.06.20

Energy Death wrote:
and the number of players, and trust on the incentive them.
The incentive more than 10,000 online after the sale, and 6,000 to online sales, specifically in Broderland 2. If to speak about the connection to other people, you most likely need open ports here and there tunngle/hamachi where no problems with the connection.

Some POPs the question why Hamachi when there is a tangle?. But even here it is possible to find the answer. Personally, I have had times when tangle I could join only 20% of people, but there was a big ping in Hamachi and everything was okay. But there were times ping 300+ in Hamachi, but tangle could play with all.

A
Andrey nevorobey 11.06.20

People, and who will help. Other want to play, set the Hamachi, do everything as described or on video, but I can't. I wrote that it was not possible, as different versions of the game, although one and the same downloaded with rucola. Is who can help you to understand pls?