3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prostokeks 11.06.20 09:40 pm

how to remove the moldings? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

write here your ways,because already furious that razrubanii or the appearance of ghosts in the back frieze
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SavvyZOR 11.06.20

To update the computer.

X
Xacka143 11.06.20

I optimized the game for the system.Not frieze

p
prostokeks 11.06.20

_Savvy_
come on!?do you think such a system is not enough? amd fx 6300 to 4 ghz,gtx 770 8 gb ram

p
prostokeks 11.06.20

Xacka143
you have a computer?

p
prostokeks 11.06.20

Xacka143
and how to optimize?

X
Xacka143 11.06.20

prostokeks
I have a laptop gtx750M; Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700hq cpu @ 2.40 Ghz;

X
Xacka143 11.06.20

prostokeks
Optimized through a program from nvidia (NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE) there and the wood update

N
NorthernSky 11.06.20

prostokeks
For such a system to twist everything in ultra, and put the lock on 45 fps my Monitor Riva Tuner (comes with MSI Afterburner). How to use - stick it in Google. The result is you will be pleasantly surprised.
PS In your green soft is a stray that does the same thing. And here on the fora I already gave this advice to people helped. Look at the topics. There is also печ770 flashes.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 11.06.20

Unit fps you can put in the settings file of the Witcher in my documents user file open it with Notepad and at the end there is a line Limitfps put there any value which is convenient for example 40.

N
NorthernSky 11.06.20

Mr.Nobody....
There is a nuance ... thereby sets the value of fps - which is displayed on the monitor, and the map as figachit and figachit them (work wasted)+friezes can stay. Using Riva Tuner you Monitor at the hardware level to limit the frames are processed, i.e. the card itself is above this value does not work. This option nadiene. Check for yourself.

p
prostokeks 11.06.20

NorthernSky
schA check

N
NorthernSky 11.06.20

prostokeks
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/zagruzka_gp_v_igre_na_99_protsentov-865747/#comment-13456925
Here the people have helped.

p
prostokeks 11.06.20

NorthernSky
NorthernSky
I have no limit there fps version 6 3 0

N
NorthernSky 11.06.20

prostokeks
If you're talking about msi afterburner - the latest version 4.1.0. Do: communicate what you have installed, download from the website msi this afterburner. Install it with riva monitor. After installing this monitor it is great. Open it, add to the list of programs executable Witcher, right in the center of the window is the number of fps, to pierce its meaning, and drove.

p
prostokeks 11.06.20

limited,at the cemetery, still with the appearance of the back of the Ghost, the fps drops dramatically and rises

p
prostokeks 11.06.20

NorthernSky
limited,at the cemetery, still with the appearance of the back of the Ghost, the fps drops dramatically and rises

M
Mr.Nobody.... 11.06.20

NorthernSky
Well,first I hear that. Then tell and in bandica tried?

M
Mr.Nobody.... 11.06.20

prostokeks
Friezes, even with the restriction will not go away,wait for patches. Just when you put the limit value in the failure of the frame will be slightly less. For example you have 60 fps when the Friz takes the to 53,while 40 will apply to 37,but felt it would still not exactly nice.

N
NorthernSky 11.06.20

Mr.Nobody....
About bandika know - but not yuzal. About the fps jump... If you jump in district 53 and you lock 45,it is very not the fact that will jump below. Again, many, including me - it helped.

M
Mr.Nobody.... 11.06.20

NorthernSky
Friend I just too often block fps doing and know what to say. The Witcher I have no hairworks is 60 fps(59-60-61),but there are still moments where the game is a little frieze,as if she stumbles,it's not because of the resources that I need and it is in the game case,there's a block that does not block it garbage,and by the way if Bloch via user file card is not his full,personally checked it and the sound is quieter and the temperature is less than respectively.

And suggest try using bandit,it is better than Rtss,enjoyed both and Bandic liked more.