3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 11.06.20 09:43 pm

Question for stealth combat (Fallout 4)

Fragments of armor which gives the stealth effect (leg. chameleon) stakeouts, this conclusion follows from the known VIDOS on YouTube where people are surrounded by super mutants goes into stealth mode. With five elements of the armor of the Chameleon mutants immediately lose sight of him, with one piece of armour mutants continue to shoot him. OK.

Question - what power the stealth effect stealth boy? 100% or it is equivalent to only one part equipotel chameleon armor? (20% work)
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
aka_sektor 11.06.20

choa
look here: http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Стелс-бой

Z
Zolotko555 11.06.20

choa
choa wrote:
where people are surrounded by super mutants goes into stealth mode
choa wrote:
the mutants immediately lose sight of him
if stealth is not fully pumped then you stealth and combat will not help...everything is interconnected do not know how many percent but I have a full pimp stealth on hand Bron'ka with an optical effect and I quietly if necessary sharyus such as the journal of the brewery was taken without a single shot ...no one was watching, I step away from the raider's gone...without any stealth combat

c
choa 11.06.20

aka_sektor
nothing. Section Notes devoted exclusively to New Vegas'there. About 4ku items are not, in the English part of the article identically the same.

c
choa 11.06.20

Золотко555
I have another story. Done through a console, purely for check: stealth 4/5, all logs, no pups, light stealth armor 1x + mod allows not to lose the stealth field, when driving, other armor was not. Not a top build, but still high, especially with mods. At the station Olivia, in the basement where the idiot with the minigun, Persian noticed from ten meters distance and started shooting. Mobs not enough just to say stalkeresque look who is wheel wheel )

I
ImKabachok 11.06.20

choa
I was poking around in the game editor. Stealth combat technically gives equal ChamelleonEffectStealthBoy 99 for 30 seconds (as I understand it, this is the Chameleon effect). Additionally superimposed on the player InvisibillyEffect used only in Stealth combat. It is worth considering that technically in the game you can see not only visually, but also in the noise, therefore, when running with Stealth-boy you can calculate, despite the almost 100% invisibility =)

c
choa 11.06.20

ImKabachok
thank you

c
choa 11.06.20

ImKabachok
about the noise did not know, useful infa! Really writing that an upgrade to reduce noise (muffled) works much better than darkened armor.

I
ImKabachok 11.06.20

choa
Yeah, the engine takes into account the field of view, illumination, noise, and different creatures have different sensitivity to the presence of the character in stealth. Well, just such a drunk, taking the opportunity advertise your rebalance Pumpkin rebalance on the site Modgames =D
---There is a module KP-Stealth, which increases the view range of the NPC that makes the game more hardcore and more fun, because the opponents can see each other where previously suffered from strabismus and myopia.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.06.20

choa wrote:
about the noise did not know, useful infa!
Hmm... on the boot screen about it especially as I write. Running is noisier than walking and makes you easier to detect. To effectively sneak, stay low and slow.
Your chances of successfully using stealth and staying hidden is are affected by a variety of factors, like light level, noise generated, clothing weight, and the enemies' line of sight.
Ripped using FO4Edit.

I
ImKabachok 11.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Yeah, there is, but apparently not everyone pay attention. I've somehow never noticed... or didn't remember this tip, because the basic principles of stealth even Bethesda with Oblivion have invested =) Now it's still working. The system itself is great, just make it hurt arcade mod to the complexity of the supply and fire at all)