3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xoen 11.06.20 09:43 pm

Impressions of the game (Filthy Lucre)

Share their impressions.

Personally, as a fan of stealth toy liked.
Though stealth is not the only way of passing. You can just all shred, but the complexity grows.

Passing options enough. Interesting maps with increasing difficulty in the course of progress through the levels.

Another plus toys - the opportunity to play together.
Well, fans of all kinds of bonuses for the fulfillment of certain conditions, fans achivok and other delights in this spirit will be happy.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaisgrady 11.06.20

Everything is OK) the Current one is unclear... 16 GB of RAM and gtx 970 Fort here?

x
xoen 11.06.20

Kai__
This is the recommended and minimal 8 GB RAM / GTX 460 or equivalent
Unity because.

K
Kaisgrady 11.06.20

xoen
Well, at least not minimum)

x
xoen 11.06.20

Kai__
I'm here with the dug. Now will create the theme.

s
savawerty 11.06.20

Played very long. here are the first impressions
Management does not change (is it really so hard to do?)
The camera is fixed, not moving, and therefore a small radius of the review(very uncomfortable)
You can't do headshots, he takes aim only in the chest(why, then, silenced weapons, if the enemy can remove the quiet one shot to the head?)
I really like this game (are you serious? in stealth game there is no possibility to survive?)

x
xoen 11.06.20

savawerty
Litsuhe problems with saving there, but the pirates broke the first time not quite accurately. For a long time there CrackFix fixes the problem with saving and allows you to pokypat starting spot.
Management course rigidly attached to 3M possible options for kawamichi and 2 controller options. The fact that the buttons cannot be changed - it's a minus, but in any case, get used to it pretty quickly.
The camera is not rotated but moving the mouse to the edges of the screen perfectly.
Headshots no, but with one shot it is possible to kill (depends on the weapon and its flow).
There and additional items is extremely useful in eliminating enemies. In General, the game is about stealth and kill from a pistol - this urgent need to IMHO. All you can throw hands quickly and efficiently.

K
Kaylet 11.06.20

so toy like... but one gets the impression that developed making a game they themselves have not played it... a lot of bugs, flaws and stupidest moments. let's say I walk up to the enemy from behind, make bespalatnoe murder, he kicks him in the knee, after must grab and choke or something, but the enemy turns around and starts a shootout - ASLEEP. sometimes enemies that are in the room with you can't see you, but from another room running, with the issue head over to your room... what he could smell from the other fucking room, if the enemies roaming the neighborhood it's not even noticed... sometimes, he hooked an elbow over something, but really didn't stick, but no... in the air rests on a pancake! as stated above - it is impossible to put headshots! this is another MINUS! throwing knives are useless - what kind of knife is that with the kills... in General, to complete the mission covertly need to stock up on a large pile of sedative... or to take a gun, stand in one place and wait for enemies to see you all come running and shoot them... and throwing grenades is generally PPC... and that's why such demands are made, even minimal, XS... I play on 4 GB of operatives and standards... but to leave the game hard for the company... just that in this game such that it requires so many resources?!