3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koroleva luchnic 11.06.20 09:43 pm

How do you mock the stalkers and mutants? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Share your photos and stories.

Personally, I sometimes like to shoot the crooks and bloodsuckers...
80 Comments
Sort by:
G
GranD AssAssiN 11.06.20

Eeee... a Sadist, and over the Stalkers, then why scoff??? :)

R
RAMB0SS 11.06.20

Hmm.Sadism begins, when I include master mod" and spawny 10 military and 3 pseudogiants.Lenevo!In the bodies flying in all directions!screenshots (if not forget)lay.

M
Mavzoley 11.06.20

Love to kill the Chimera) Take Martha or knife ,maneuvering her jumps and shoot one bullet...
She jumps on me ....I step forward..she sat down by ...jump on it with a knife in Bochin..
P. S don't be afraid of chimeras...and kill them krasivo)

0L1V3R 11.06.20

Spawny everyone who is in this game and look at messesee mochilovo

K
Koroleva luchnic 11.06.20

Las Vegasтянин - you probably have a powerful PC))

S
Sality 11.06.20

you probably have a powerful PC)) Optional, when many NPCs are not much lag.
But I scoff only on mutants, spawny them to the anomaly, and see how razletayutsya lumps))

G
GranD AssAssiN 11.06.20

when a lot of NPCs are not much lag

Well, a lot is the value of the tensile...

G
GranD AssAssiN 11.06.20

I do not advise to put lots and lots of controllers. The glitches are incredible, it's not from their number and from their simultaneous attack)))

V
Vender 11.06.20

WHO'S STALKERS WETS?!

K

jappi98 - Stalkers are the same NPC, hence the bandits, monolith, duty....

S
Sality 11.06.20

Who 10 human enough, and the godfather podovi and all bloodsuckers and more... I Spawner 40 stalkers in Exo, somewhat decrease fps and no more

l
lokkie 11.06.20

Screen otkapali :)) Near the ventilation complex the case was. Stomped by in the direction of the Midsummer night, there's a roar.. yeah, I see the Chimera rushing at me and the barrel to get will not have time. I'm in the bathroom where the mesh through which passes seen Chimera for me, I bath DS popping turns to her and at the same time to get the barrel and switch on the podstvol. That jump at me from below and I shot. Shorter flying already dead and crashed into a brick ventilation http://pix.playground.ru/view/258562.jpg .. the main corpse and stood in a jump. ESO ten minutes around her were running, they were all amazed at how well and beautifully turned out.

K

he remembered now..
Go as I am by Mysia, to the bridge on the Creek.
Suddenly see the bushes zashevelilis expressly peredomnoy.
I got the weapon online...waiting ... Waiting.
Anyone...
I fired into the bushes..
Anyone.
And suddenly a bloodsucker!!!
I slightly from a chair did not collapse.
Well, I told him they kicked ass!
IZRAITEL REPTILE!!!

E
Emarel 11.06.20

Once secpanel 3 chimeras (Lord of the zone, the game went so that you can have fun), with its modified Policom went to them. Killed barely,
spent 8 kits. not less

g
gog77 11.06.20

mock blood-suckers in the dungeon. waiting for the Grouse goes (or not waiting for his problem) - as soon as I walk in with Sosa, jump right on the iron crates, sit on the wide and begin to gently Wake them frag grenades. And then shoot the ghouls from different trunks. When a couple of cripples will - you can jump and knife work (helped-Borisovo)

D
DenKuz 11.06.20

Throw a grenade into a crowd of stalkers, or shoot of the PKK. :)

c
ctoronnik 11.06.20

have nspanel 25 chimeras, 100 kits, 500 rounds of ammunition for the Makarov, costume, dawn, played 2 hours. difficulty veteran

D
DenKuz 11.06.20

Aspanu 500-candy and a shot from the Bulldog. =)

D
DenKuz 11.06.20

stalker.odinochka
And you try! Even on the beginner and damask don't always survive. =)

K

You should try DC do me a flamer)))