3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Ocheredko 11.06.20 09:44 pm

On one of the missions digital distortions what to do? (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)

Guys help please I have the game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on one mission digital distortion what to do HELP the g but that spoils all the impressions going please tell me
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Arkham 11.06.20

Alexey Ocheredko wrote:
digital distortion
read more
Game pirates/license? PC specification? Drivers and extra software is updated?

A
Aleksey Ocheredko 11.06.20

Yes, pirates wood is the latest updated I don't know what features should will write as it is the processor (Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B970 @ 2.30 GHz 2.30 GHz OZY 4.00 GB (3.71 available ) 64-bit operating system , something else is necessary???

n
nikita2112 11.06.20

Alexey Ocheredko
Even if the screenshot showed that there is a distortion.

A

Damn it that shit where the gun shoots laser from and what kind it is nifiga not visible and turn away the face of the laser

A

on the ship what this gun type death star on this mission distortion

M
Mr. Arkham 11.06.20

Alexey Ocheredko, some specific artifacts. Only in this moment of distortion? In other games, nothing like that?
Well, there's not a lot of options:
1) school of OS - computer. Software/hardware problems (if the software and driver are alleged to have)
2) Kosyachny repak. May not patchany (although the game one hundred years, it is hard to find).
Suggest reinstalling the game/Windows. So hard to say.
The game, at the time, there were problems with sound, but fixed it with patches and on slower machines it was. Was solved by switching of the working audio frequencies.