3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19 10:12 pm

How many quests? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

went through the entire game ,opened up the entire map ,no more exclamation marks
Completed 123 quests (of which like 2 for pre-order)
158 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN
a little bit left of the city, on a cliff

s
solo837 17.10.19

by the way I also found, was and is still not 99% passing

d
davidrf 17.10.19

Maybe a stupid question, but there is a ceiling flow? The maximum level?

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

davidrf
40,then a strip of experience is still filled and gives you points leveling ,but the level is 40

R
Rabidity 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN
Look carefully the screenshot, there is a blue arrow (where there is Biek) and yellow label, where the goal is (she of the quest of spades). Enough to go to where the blue arrow is Biek will pay attention to the girl and quest will be added to the list.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

Rabidity
I wonder how many more of these quests that is remote from all possible points where deliberately not enter ,but only deliberately

K
KIBERMAX 17.10.19

Just passed the game the game the 127 tasks were, if it is to consider for pre-order some, plus achivka Old habits works so it is not bagnata.

v
vitalik76 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN wrote:
I wonder how many more of these quests that is remote from all possible points where deliberately not enter ,but only deliberately
I haven't completed all the side quests, but netmechanic on the map I only quest with bride was found. Job what's yours is mine I initially was noted on the map in the normal icon.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

and so, on 127 not who was?
But I dickand all))
Spoiler

v
vados7248942 17.10.19

where can I find 127 job somebody tell me I went the whole game and collected everything possible and turned the 126 jobs 99% passing

v
valentinevalejo 17.10.19

And nobody knows to re-replay can or just a new game? And where the process to look at the percentage? What achivka to solve the mystery of the papyrus?

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

valentinevalejo
Progres on the game only on their website https://club.ubisoft.com/ru-RU/game/assassins-creed-origins/PC/overview
the mystery of the papyrus ,it is a treasure hunt for mysteries in the papyrus in your inventory on the right ,immediately see they have a separate corner

v
valentinevalejo 17.10.19

So I have collected and what to do about it?)))

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

valentinevalejo
read it ,there will be described the approximate location of the treasure as you will find at least one thing ,once you get achivku ,Google is all the places where to look .

v
valentinevalejo 17.10.19

And he thanks)))

v
vados7248942 17.10.19

where 127 additional job who can say please

v
valentinevalejo 17.10.19

I solved the problem with the quest care) opened the tomb, with a pyramid and a question not noticed one.

T
Thorgal 17.10.19

I don't care about achievements in games. Never for them especially do not strain. Give well, not give - and it is not necessary. As well as not bother counting the number of quests. If a side job I don't like it and not run at all. In the end I have the right to send the quest giver forest (desert)? Let them hang in the backlog. But always play without fast travel. For the realism.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

Found another quest Prisoners in the temple in Siwa,took him just releasing a screaming priest ,where the screen is tales .

O
Oldwen 17.10.19

Strange, but then 99 percent of the progress is not, even after 127 jobs, the full sweep of the cards, including the statues of Ptolemy and papyri.