3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VirusABCD 11.06.20 09:45 pm

I would help, a little)))about the Frisians in the game. (Watch_Dogs 2)

Love all the heavy games(Witcher 3, GTA V, WD 2) frisat. And I can not understand what the problem is, then, whether in the operative 4GB , and swapped doua, or in hard at 30 MB/sec? Frame norms GTX 750 Ti stock, the i3 2120 work fine. Same WD 2, when I stand on high is stable 40 fps when 1440h900 and not heated, everything is stable in terms of frame. Is it possible to somehow get rid of the annoying freezes, yet, without replacing components? If Yes, then I recommend, but without the buy a new computer, pid*R. And Yes, I know that about it not so)))
39 Comments
Sort by:
i
imitator26 11.06.20

VirusABCD
well, if the Witcher 3 and GTA V from grief to sex play in wd2 alas no.

V
VirusABCD 11.06.20

Grandshot
I'm looking for a widget that would see a download of my coins in the games

G
Grandshot 11.06.20

MSI Afterburner download. In General the whole configuration is weak in the new games performance will always abut either the CPU or RAM or graphics card. But at the very poor Quad will crank satisfactory even with such a system.

i
imitator26 11.06.20

Yes to take even the Witcher, at least 6GB asks the operatives, and then 4 - an obvious deficiency........... further, the at least i5 percent of the second generation. SSD is also comfortably fits into the interior.

V
Victor5555 11.06.20

Ilya233
Ilya233 wrote:
Now for modern games at least 6 GB of RAM it is better to have. But the norm so all 8 GB.
I agree, but eight is a little to high and ultra settings play without any freezes, so all sixteen RAM is needed for full happiness.

G
Grandshot 11.06.20

Victor5555
In any case, with this config, the author remains the only option - replace the CPU on the i5. The capacity of memory it meaningless, given the different hardware. Then, after replacing the CPU, will have reason to increase RAM up to 8 GB.

Of course, the most logical solution - this complete replacement of the system unit. But the author said that it is now satisfied with everything, and especially to spend money to upgrade he did not intend.

V
VirusABCD 11.06.20

In any case, THANK you ALL FOR the HELP!!!! And thanks for the advice, I will think))

V
Victor5555 11.06.20

Grandshot
Yes I agree with you, operative without the CPU, re - zero sense.
But the fact that he says that it suits all, then it is certainly the case, but I played four gigs operatives and to say that it's okay not dare, it is a minimal setup and without any smoothing, etc. to a maximum of 20 - 25 fps respectively and friezes... well, mockery.

V
Victor5555 11.06.20

And yet, the same Witcher 3 and Watch 2 dogs require minimum six gigs operatives, so that even on minimum friezes are exactly and drawdown of fps of course. So I know the feeling, so he played and I know what it is...

S
SPR1GGAN 11.06.20

100% RAM ,I have 8 gigs in half of the games Frisia with browserom 100,500 window ,caught up to 16 gigs and friezes left

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

the computer is very weak
it is necessary that he hatabu meet the minimum system requirements
and so the reason Frisians - not enough RAM = swap on the swap file. if you want for example +50-100+% of the available memory the application type of game stops for 1 FPSE and there will be a continuous frieze.
small performance and memory bandwidth = micro freezes
not enough VRAM = all sorts of fun friezes and drakfax
little cores threads = rare random freezes and podbivaniya.
little pagefile = more frequent swaps to the railway and about the fact that Scola in Butman and AC unity was.
and I lot of funny Pitch stories ilitny pitch gaming

M
MiGamer86 11.06.20

VirusABCD
Meaning in a large swap file, if hard could barely move her? Add at least the bar operatives, will be easier. Under PERC and graphics card just the best settings to choose and all.

J
JetFIRE13 11.06.20

VirusABCD
The game on any settings eats more than 4 cores.It says that they put the bolt.All owners ай3,5 friezes.Plus you have a little RAM and an old HDD,which could be errors.

E
Evgeniy Sidelev 11.06.20

Try to use the panel, sometimes it helps. You can also take a chance and in the files of the game to climb

V
Vuqar1992 11.06.20

I do not know help it or not
If you have a sharp subsidence fps FPS drop try to change
MaxDriverBufferedFrames=0 for MaxDriverBufferedFrames=1
in the file WD2_GamerProfile on the way My documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs 2

D
Danil Mishagin 11.06.20

Vuqar1992
I helped, though not much,but still thanks for the advice)

P
Protocol10 11.06.20

VirusABCD
With this bucket only in heavy games and play, but for the optimization to complain.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 11.06.20

You have a weak PC , the game out without optimization , the old iron they do not sharpen ,and that's getting friezes , upgrade computer

E
ElectR Channel 11.06.20

The same topic.Video card as yours only I have 8GB ddr3 and a i5-4460 @3.20 ghz friezes of rare and frequent departures.Win7